Profile for bettys daughter > Reviews

Sinatra Buble & Bennett - My Kind Of Music
Sinatra Buble & Bennett - My Kind Of Music
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 smooth crooners!, 20 May 2012
I love to put this on in the car when I've got a fairly long drive. So smooth, you'll never have road rage! Other drivers probably wonder about the crazy woman singing at the top of her voice though.....

The Lily Bard Mysteries Omnibus
The Lily Bard Mysteries Omnibus

5.0 out of 5 stars Another captivating heroine from Charlaine, 20 May 2012
I've read all the True Blood books and the Harper Connelly books and have found them all to be great reads. Funny, scary, emotional, sometimes thought provoking. So when I saw a new heroine was around I was eager to found out if she was as good.
I wasn't disappointed - I love Lily and all the other characters and am looking forward to reading all her adventures.

Reebok Traintone Reeactivate Fitnessshoe Women's
Reebok Traintone Reeactivate Fitnessshoe Women's

4.0 out of 5 stars Traintone Cross training shoe, 20 May 2012
These take some getting used to if you use them for aerobics,zumba etc as you do have to get the hang of balancing in them, but they are good value, comfortable trainers once you do get used to them.

The Twilight Saga Triple Pack [DVD]
The Twilight Saga Triple Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by NextDayEntertainment
Price: 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight boxed set, 18 April 2012
Great value for money - delivered quickly, no wasted packaging. Definitely fill a rainy afternoon - add chocolates and tea ( or other favourite treats!) and you have a perfect duvet day!

Country Strong [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]
Country Strong [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]
Price: 6.96

4.0 out of 5 stars If you liked the film, you'll like the album!, 18 April 2012
Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw sound great, as do all the other artists. Not too Country if you're not really into it, but enough so you get the Cowboy feel.

10 Minute Solution - Pilates For Beginners [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Pilates For Beginners [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrea Ambandos
Offered by BTR Direct Ltd
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good starting point for pilates, 10 Feb 2012
I have had this DVD for about a month and I use it 2 or 3 times a week. I really like it as the instructions are very clear and each 10 minute section ends with a slightly harder excercise that is a good challenge. It certainly gets me sweating anyway! The instructor doesn't grate on my nerves as in some DVD s either. I would say that you do need to have some exercise experience though, a complete novice might struggle. Then again - it gives you something to work towards....

12 CiberDirect Compatible Ink Cartridges for use with Epson Stylus Photo RX425 Printers.
Offered by Ciberdirect
Price: 7.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Stylus Phoot RX425, 6 Sep 2011
Fantastic value for money. Fast delivery and even full set of instructions on care for your printer and trouble shooting for if the ink doesn't seem to be getting through the first time you use these cartridges.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars wooden desk drawer tidy, 6 Sep 2011
I actually ordered this product by mistake but kept it because it's really nice and good value for money.
It was delivered very quickly (next day)and I'm glad I made a mistake!