Profile for Roo B > Reviews

Content by Roo B

Roo B (New Zealand)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hi-Tec Womens Premilla Strap (Co) Athletic and Outdoor Sandals O002356/051/01 Grey/Wine 4 UK, 37 EU
Offered by shoeshoebedo

5.0 out of 5 stars have several pairs!!, 27 Nov. 2014
These are the most comfortable sandals i have ever owned, and I am very fussy!! Would recommend to anyone!

Fractured: poems of love and desire
Fractured: poems of love and desire

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read poems that stay in your mind....., 8 Nov. 2014
Working my way through the book, started with 'Perfect Cadence', due to hearing it live and in person only a few weeks ago at K&B's (Bower Hinton)!! Jam enjoying the poems very much, money well spent! Thank you.

Private Benjamin [DVD] [1980]
Private Benjamin [DVD] [1980]
Dvd ~ Goldie Hawn

5.0 out of 5 stars An oldie but goody!!, 2 Aug. 2014
One of my favourite films... I can remember laughing out loud at the cinema when it first came out. Goldie Hawn is great!

The White Dove
The White Dove

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally absorbing read...., 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The White Dove (Kindle Edition)
Have just finished reading this and just wanted to say how much I had enjoyed it! It's a really good read and, as always with Rosie Thomas, totally different from her other novels. Well researched and beautifully written, would happily recommend.

Balancing Act
Balancing Act

3.0 out of 5 stars So disappointing!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Balancing Act (Kindle Edition)
I am always keen to read a new Joanna Trollope, having been a fan for many years. Balancing Act came as a real disappointment and I'm not really sure why. It could have been a much better book, the elements of a good story were there, I found myself not really caring whether I finished it or not!

The English Girl
The English Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't enjoyed a book as much for a long time...., 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The English Girl (Kindle Edition)
This was a good read. Well written and researched. I don't normally enjoy historical stories, but this was an exception. Highly recommended.

A Beginner's Guide to Using Mac: A PC Users Guide to Using Their First Mac
A Beginner's Guide to Using Mac: A PC Users Guide to Using Their First Mac

1.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting a bit more!, 11 Jan. 2014
I started reading this thinking I was just at the beginning, but just a few pages later it was finished!! I was hoping for bit more, will now search for a more comprehensive guide.

Just One Evil Act (Inspector Lynley Book 18)
Just One Evil Act (Inspector Lynley Book 18)

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing, 31 Oct. 2013
I have to agree with a previous review that this book does seem to stretch one's incredulity to the limit!! Havers and Lynley seem to have had personality changes!! I would almost have believed that it had been written by a different author. I have always devoured the Inspector Lynley novels but one has left me disappointed.....

The Accidental Vegetarian: Delicious food without meat
The Accidental Vegetarian: Delicious food without meat

5.0 out of 5 stars new ideas for Vegetarian cooks, 18 July 2013
I have a huge collection of Vegetarian Cookbooks and this is a useful addition. Some inspired,original recipes, thanks Simon! RB

aLLreli® New White Fashion 5 in1 Camera Connection Kit USB Memory Card SD TF Reader For Apple iPad 2 & iPad 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box!, 18 July 2013
Needed something to transfer photos from camera to i-Pad, this was perfect! has other ports too but I haven't needed to use them....yet!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3