Profile for Smilytomy > Reviews

Content by Smilytomy

Smilytomy

TeckNet® X300 2.4Ghz Wireless Multimedia Entertainment Keyboard(UK keyboard layout) and Mouse Combo for Desktop With Water-Resistant Keyboard Design
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 Dec 2013
Very good and comfort to use. I like it. Nice price too. Recommended 100%. Good battery life. fine quality. love it.

Set of 2 Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Luggage Travel Wheely Suitcase Wheeled Bags (Black 800)
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 4 Dec 2013
Very nice, small, good quality and practice. I like it and use it for all my travels. Nice price too.

WTD Photo Wall Mural No.47 Black & White Stonewall 400X280Cm Wallpaper, Wall Art, Wall Decor, Stones, Wall, Stone Wall, Rock, Granite, Brick, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 4 Dec 2013
Very bad quality. Not recommended at all. I tried to send it back but no answer from the seller. I bought two I destroyed one and the other one still in the carton.

Photo Wall Mural - Paper No.87 "BALANCING" 400x280cm stones, zen, asia, relax, relaxation, sky, clouds, blue, Feng Shui, low-priced

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 4 Dec 2013
Very bad quality. I bought it for my room but i had to buy a new one with a better quality. Never buy.

Clean & Easy Deluxe Home Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal Kit
Clean & Easy Deluxe Home Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal Kit
Offered by BeautySupply

2.0 out of 5 stars It not good at all, do not buy it, 24 Dec 2011
We bought this item for my wife and we were trying to use it many times. It did not help and the hair was coming back after a week or two

Vax C90-P2-B Power 2 Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C90-P2-B Power 2 Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the price, 24 Dec 2011
I really like it very much. It is working nicely but the sound is a little high but it is ok. It dose the job.