Profile for customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
SanDisk SSD PLUS 120 GB Sata III 2.5-inch Internal SSD up to 520 MB/s
SanDisk SSD PLUS 120 GB Sata III 2.5-inch Internal SSD up to 520 MB/s

5.0 out of 5 stars I had a 5-6 year old computer that I kept ..., 24 May 2016
I had a 5-6 year old computer that I kept as a backup and considered throwing away, I tried it with this 120Gb SSD (simply replacing the harddrive which i now in a DVD-Caddy) and booting from this thing.
I should be able to squeeze a couple of years more out of this computer now. It is flying. Should the old computer collapse i'll use it in a newer computer. £30 well spent.

Gaming Headset, SOWTECH (TM) 3.5mm Stereo LED Lighting Over-Ear Gaming Headset with Mic for PC Game With Noise Cancelling and Volume Control, Blue
Offered by SOWTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these headphones because the sound-quality is good, 24 May 2016
I like these headphones because the sound-quality is good, they are sturdy and most of all: on my head they are comfortable enough to wear for longer periods of time. Every once in a while I change the band a wee bit, but then I do not feel discomfort.

They encose the ears well enough to keep most sounds out quite well. I do not use the USB-powered LEDs, but if you are in to that, they do work.

The microphone could be louder, but is OK and the sound has a bit too much base for my liking, but both of those can be lived with.

7dayshop R7 Spare Leather Ear Pad Set (x2) - Black
7dayshop R7 Spare Leather Ear Pad Set (x2) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and I must say that they are even more comfortable than they were before, 24 May 2016
I got these for my R7 headphones and I must say that they are even more comfortable than they were before. After years of intensive use I thought I would have to buy new headphones, but these have extended the life of my old ones. The batteries still last so I may as well keep them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... black version and I must say it is very good value. Easily recommended, 24 May 2016
I bought the black version and I must say it is very good value. Easily recommended.
It does not look cheap and fits neatly.

Malloom® 3.5mm Stereo Audio Male to 2 Female Headset Mic Y Splitter Cable Adapter
Offered by Malloom®

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2016
simple solution for old headphones and new connections.

ZUK Lenovo Z1 64 GB 4G Sim-Free Smartphone - White
ZUK Lenovo Z1 64 GB 4G Sim-Free Smartphone - White
Offered by digitalcool

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like Cyanogen OS and the installation finished with several updates, 24 May 2016
I have previously owned an HTC Wildfire S, A Huawei G300, One of those chinese MTK6589 phones (the first phone I really liked), a ZTE N5 which I dropped too hard and now this one.
I have had it a day. So I may change my review later.

1. OK sound and usablity as a phone.
2. I really like Cyanogen OS and the installation finished with several updates, so I feel a lot safer.
3. Battery life appears OK.
4. Processor and OS handlle everything nicely.
5. Initial photos are better than any previous phone, but I need to see over time.
6. I slightly preferred the on/off at the top to this sone on the side, and I miss the "high quality" speech generation when listening to audiobooks, the possibility of extra micro-SD storage, but 64Gb is good enough.

Main things I love:
1. Updated/patched OS. Feels safer than the cheapies.
2. No more real bloatware and un-removable bells and whistles.
3. I no longer run out of memory when updating packages etc. The N5 Grand Memo had 2Gb memory and was no slouch, but I often had to intervene to update packags.
4. I did not think i'd like the fingerprint-unlock much, but it is really much nicer than typimg codes all the time (I have read it breaks down a lot so I would miss it.).
5. All apps I have used (play-music, play-books, play-movies, navmii, gdrive/docs/pdfviewer/sheets) to test were silky smooth.
6. Sound quality is better then the ZTE N5.

I hope it lasts and I do not break this one too.

----------------------------------------------------
Edit after a couple of weeks of ownership:
1. The phone has been working well as a phone.
2. All otheer things work smooth as silk. I love the fingerprint-access.

Overall: I love the phone. Smooth as silk.

Seagate Expansion 5TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC & Xbox One

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2016
Good. Plugged into NAS for backup.

OLD INDIA Aniseed Ground - Grade A Premium Quality [Misc.]
OLD INDIA Aniseed Ground - Grade A Premium Quality [Misc.]
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2016
I love this with a bit of sugar in hot milk.

HeroNeo® New USB 2.0 Male To USB Female 360 Degree Rotation Angle Extension Adapter
Offered by Universal Color

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 April 2016
Female a bit too tight. Otherwise: very handy.

TOOGOO(R) Mini 150M USB Wireless Adapter Dongle WiFi Lan Network Card IEEE 802.11b/g/n PC
Offered by guangdayiyg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2016
Works in Win 10 and Linux in one go. I use a modern kernel and it works, no problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15