Profile for musicman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Side Effects of You
Side Effects of You

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Song, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Side Effects of You (MP3 Download)
Somebody introduced me to Fantasia, as I had never heard her music before. I was so taken back by this song that I had to buy it. Now I'm going to purchase her album. Very impressive & talented singer.

Techlink Pair of Black Speaker Stands with Metal Base
Techlink Pair of Black Speaker Stands with Metal Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Satellite Speaker Stands, 16 Mar 2013
I hope this review is helpful to everyone as it is a minefield when trying to chose speaker stands.

I looked on Amazon at all of the different stands there was for my Panasonic SA BTT490 home cinema system. None of them said whether they would be suitable or not? I took a gamble and choose these after reading the positive reviews, and I'm so glad I did.
Assembly: This is very straight forward as you only have to screw the uprights to the heavy bases. Your speaker cables pass through the centre of the stands for connection to your speakers. This is quite easy, just make sure your cables are straight to pass through the swan neck on the stands.
There is a pack included in the box with adapters and various screw fittings that will fit most makes of satellite speakers, so you shouldn't have a problem with connecting your speakers to the stands.
I wouldn't suggest hanging speakers over 3.5 kilos on these stands, although the instructions say you can. I say this only because when you raise the uprights to your desired height, there is a locking collar with a plastic sleeve inside, so I don't think it would hold a lot of weight without the upright sliding down. Once I tightened the locking collars on my stands complete with speakers, they didn't move and felt nice and secure.

Pros:
These stands are extremely good value for money and are very robust. It would be quite difficult for these stands to fall over due to the weighty base. These stands look good and would compliment any home cinema system.

Cons: None that I can see?

I am definitely pleased with my purchase and I'm sure any customers buying this product will be too.

Himalayan salt lamp Medium
Himalayan salt lamp Medium
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lamp, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Himalayan salt lamp Medium
This is a beautiful lamp that creates a lovely warmth within any room. A nice natural piece of salt rock that is very heavy and solid and sits on a nice hardwood base.

Ultimate 1.5 Metre Gold Plated Optical TOSlink Cable by Cable Mountain
Ultimate 1.5 Metre Gold Plated Optical TOSlink Cable by Cable Mountain
Offered by Cable Mountain

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 8 Jan 2013
This is a great cable for the price. I was really surprised at the good quality of this cable for the price. Well worth the money.

Panasonic 1.5m HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Panasonic 1.5m HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Seba Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Jan 2013
I purchased this as I had lots of problems with the other lead I was using and got lots of interference. Once I exchanged it for this HDMI cable, it was magic. I had no more interference, the connection was far superior to the other cheaper HDMI cable I had previous. I just I had got this one in the beginning.

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice album, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
This was a present for Christmas for someone I know who loves John Denver. They were very pleased with it and said it contained a lot of John Denver's classic songs.

Diesel Zero Plus Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 75ml
Diesel Zero Plus Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 75ml
Offered by Beautycart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, 8 Jan 2013
I purchased this as a Christmas present for someone. They was really pleased with it and said it had a rich, warm spicy smell which was really pleasant.

The Polar Express [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free]
The Polar Express [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Robert Zemeckis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas movie, 8 Jan 2013
Fantastic Christmas movie, a must for the kids to watch on Christmas Eve. I had the film on DVD before and decided to get it on blu ray. The quality is incredible and really makes the film come to life.

Multipack Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges x 2 + 2 X EXTRA BLACKS *** for Epson SX425W - ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH Printers Epson Stylus Office BX305F, BX305FW, BX305FW Plus, Epson Stylus S22, SX125, SX130, SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX445W - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - replaces T1281 T1282 T1283 T1284 (T1285) (Replaces 4 X : T1281 2 X T1282 T1283 T1284) - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black - Multipack
Offered by Triangle MMA

Panasonic KX-TG8521EB DECT Single Digital Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone, 3 Aug 2012
Really sleek piano black cordless phone. Good answerphone with call screening and handsfree. Nice ringtones (approx 16) and my favourite, call barring on junk or cold callers. Unfortunately my phone had a fault after 3 months and had to go back, but the company kindly refunded my money as they had no more in stock. I have now purchased the new model from John Lewis in thier sale. Well worth the money as the dect calls are so much clearer.

Page: 1 | 2