Profile for Ecaterina Sizova > Reviews

Content by Ecaterina Sizova

Ecaterina Sizova "Wise Lady" (London)

The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals (Special Topics in Tarot)
The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals (Special Topics in Tarot)
by Mary K. Greer
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars DEEPEST TAROT BOOK OF ALL I HAVE, 21 Aug 2010
I have been reading tarot for 1 year. I am a relative beginner. I've used russian books for tarot, polish tarot authors, + 2 english books. After I bought this one, I don't use other books any more - only this one. It has the deepest meaning of the cards, plus reversals, which so many writers stupidly ignore. Definitely 5 stars for beginners and not only. The meanings are very deep and wide, not just plain "This card means love, journey or bad situation". It goes beyond this plain explanations. 5 star. Thanks.

Tarot Tips: 78 Practical Techniques to Enhance Your Tarot Reading Skills (Special Topics in Tarot)
by Mary K. Greer
Price: 9.56

5.0 out of 5 stars This book gave me a lot of confidence, 21 Aug 2010
I gave this book 5 star for only one reason.
Yes, tips are good and so on.
But after this book I couldn't remember single tip, but I realised just 1 and most important tip - THERE IS NO SINGLE CORRECT MEANING OF CARD, THERE IS NO CORRECT SPREADS- EVERYTHING IS ENTIRELY UP TO YOU HOW TO SPREAD AND HOW TO READ CARDS.
And all 78 tips are just confirmation to this one truth - listen to yourself and break all the limits, dogmas, patterns - READ CARDS how you feel, not like other "gurus" tell you.
Since I put more trust in my intuition and my cards, my readings got much stronger.
5 stars for this book. Important is not what's in the book, but what you remember and integrate afterwards.

Power Tarot: More Than 100 Spreads That Give Specific Answers to Your Most Important Questions
by T. J MacGregor
Price: 8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for beginners. Everything included., 21 Aug 2010
Quite good book.
Everything that beginner needs. All explanations, spreads. Not too deep, but not basic. Good breakdown of card meanings separately in finance, love, spiritual, health, etc.
4.5 stars out of 5.

Starseed Transmissions
Starseed Transmissions
by Ken Carey
Price: 9.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but too much abstract things, 28 Dec 2009
This review is from: Starseed Transmissions (Paperback)
I am not new to spiritual and channeling stuff. Generally book is good. First half - is more concrete, seconf half is too abstract - too many beautiful descriptions, eventually you end up remembering nothing. This is final criteria of book usefullness.
I think similar channeling books Donald Walsh "Conversations with God" or Barbara Marciniak are much more concrete, informative and I was really amazed when I read them. With this book (it's quite small actually) I lost a bit of interest towards the second half - because too many things like "Christ consiosness", "you are one" and so on without more practical and earthly things. Conclusion: not bad, but read instead Walsh or Marciniak- you'll be amazed and it WILL stay in your heart for many years!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2012 4:31 PM GMT