Profile for Ellen > Reviews

Nobody's Home
Nobody's Home
Offered by Founders Factory JPN4UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jun. 2007
This review is from: Nobody's Home (Audio CD)
Really....wow. It's such a lovely, sad song, and most importantly, true. It's just a story with music....just fantastic. I hate those songs where the writer doesnt know what their on about, and it doesnt make sense...this is great. Wow.

PS: AVRIL LAVIGNE FAN!!!

Framed
Framed
by Frank Cottrell Boyce

1.0 out of 5 stars ARGH!! I just didnt get it!!!, 25 Jun. 2007
This review is from: Framed (Paperback)
I got this book because I thought it would be brilliant like Millions was (another book by Frank C. Boyce). But it was completely....erm....confusing. I didn't understand it at all the first time I read it, and the next time I went through it I understood it but it was just BORING!! I mean, paintings hidden under a slate mountain?? Mmm...(zZzZzZ)

Oh my goodness....Where is all the inspiration in this world..?

Ellen :cD
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2009 10:49 PM BST

Doctor Who - Winner Takes All (New Series Adventure 3)
Doctor Who - Winner Takes All (New Series Adventure 3)
by Jacqueline Rayner

5.0 out of 5 stars "Fantastic" (as the Doctor might say). Jaqueline Rayner is a genius., 24 Jun. 2007
I mean it. Shes brilliant. She is the ONLY (only!) writer of Doctor Who books that I think has properly captured the spirits of the Doctor and Rose. All of her books have a great storyline and her books are the only Dr Who ones that I have managed to read to the end. I literally couldnt put it down. The Stone Rose was exactly the same, even if the Doctor was different she brought his soul onto paper brilliantly. I can't wait till I get the Last Dodo!!!!!

The Sims 2 (PC DVD)
The Sims 2 (PC DVD)
Offered by Soprano Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars I AM UTTERLY SIMS 2 MAD!!!, 24 Jun. 2007
This review is from: The Sims 2 (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Sims 2 is the best game I have EVER played. its just so much fun!!! Its simple to work out and I love creating their personalities and relationships. Making their houses is just brilliant. The only bit that I don't like about Sims 2 is that (and this is just my opinion) I find the money thing a bit irritating. As in I dont like having a limited budget and I dont like having to make my Sim have a job. Personally I find it impossible to play a family to the end without one money cheat. But thats just me. Apart from that its an absolutely FANTASTIC game and I will be shocked if they make a Sims 3 - I don't think they could ever find anything worth improving.

Nancy Drew Curse of Blackmoor Manor (PC CD)
Nancy Drew Curse of Blackmoor Manor (PC CD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely tricky, 24 Jun. 2007
The Curse of Blackmoor Manor was the trickiest game I have ever tried! It was fun at first but it just got too tedious eventually. You kept on going around in circles and I hated the unreal way the characters stayed in one place forever..as in the housekeeper always potting an everlasting supply of plants in the conservatory and the little girl staying in her room writing in an everlasting notebook. I got so far and then was stuck. Completely lost. It was a great feeling when you opened a sealed door or completed a game but it was too hard to get to the end - I still havent managed to finish it!

I wouldn't advise this game for under tens, mainly just because it is too difficult!