Profile for Isabel Noronha > Reviews

Content by Isabel Noronha

Isabel Noronha "I Ramos" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sonic the Hedgehog Cereal Bowl
Sonic the Hedgehog Cereal Bowl
Offered by CuteBitz Limited
Price: 8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sonic the Hedgehog Cereal Bowl
There's something about Sonic - my son simply loves it. This bowl is a great fun addition to our breakfast table, and it's a good size for porridge and cereal alike. Came very well-packaged too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and useful, 27 Nov 2013
I really like these - they clip on easily to backpacks, coats, clothes, the bicycle itself. Quite handy to keep in your bag (as in the town where I leave you can't leave anything on the bicycle or it gets stolen).

Bicycle Safety LED Wheel Lights Blue Neon x 2 Pack
Bicycle Safety LED Wheel Lights Blue Neon x 2 Pack
Offered by accmart
Price: 0.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition!, 27 Nov 2013
These are cheap and useful, very good to add a bit of light to bicycles as we cycle through the dark. Not sure how long batteries will last, but they didn't cost much.

Law And Order: Special Victims Unit - Season 12 - Complete (Netherlands Import)
Law And Order: Special Victims Unit - Season 12 - Complete (Netherlands Import)
Dvd ~ Christopher Meloni
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____
Price: 23.03

1.0 out of 5 stars The worse SVU series, 27 Nov 2013
I have always disliked Stabler - lately Benson has also been getting on my nerves. Series 11 and 12 really did it for me, and if it wasn't for Munch and Tutuola, I would have stopped watching it. This is by far the worst series, but at the end Stabler (famously) leaves, so I survived through it.

Desigual Itsthename Drop Waist Women's Dress Negro Size 12
Desigual Itsthename Drop Waist Women's Dress Negro Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great-looking, 27 Nov 2013
This is a great jersey Desigual dress, very flattering to all types of figures, with a fun pattern and a black back. Elegant and simple.

Blue Montana Crystal Diamond Necklace Pendant (Made With Swarovski Element)
Blue Montana Crystal Diamond Necklace Pendant (Made With Swarovski Element)
Offered by Candy Jewellery
Price: 13.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great necklace, 27 Nov 2013
This is a nice necklace with blue pendant, goes great with black, grey and blue tops/dresses. It's not too long, so the neckline need not be too deep. Great value for money.

Inspired by Angelina Jolie's Emerald Earrings - Petite Gold Tone
Inspired by Angelina Jolie's Emerald Earrings - Petite Gold Tone
Offered by MAI, Inc.
Price: 40.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly ugly, 27 Nov 2013
These are some spectacularly ugly earrings - incredibly large and phoney looking. I threw them in the bin as soon as I saw them.

Desigual Vest Canada Wrap Women's Dress Rojo Oscuro Size 12
Desigual Vest Canada Wrap Women's Dress Rojo Oscuro Size 12
Offered by OXALLA
Price: 72.73

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Desigual dress, 27 Nov 2013
I really like this dress - Desigual dresses in non-Black are almost hard to find, and this is a lovely cherry red. I am a small size 8, but I bought this in a 12, as usually their sizes are not really generous.

Coloured Satin Ribbon Value Pack (Pack of 16 reels)
Coloured Satin Ribbon Value Pack (Pack of 16 reels)
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap-looking, 27 Nov 2013
These ribbons are cheap and cheerful, but they do look rather "cheap" (the fray quite easily, and the bright colours are somehow "too bight" in that they don't really easily match any gift wrap I have to use. I don't recommend.

Sparkling Montana Blue Teardrop Swarovski Crystal elements on Sterling Silver Lever back earrings with Gift Box. Made in England. Beautiful jewellery for very special people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty, 27 Nov 2013
I really like PewterHooter's jewellery - they look expensive and nice, and the price is ok. This one is quite small and delicate, but compliment-fetching. Looks lovely with a matching necklace.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20