Profile for Isabel Noronha > Reviews

Content by Isabel Noronha

Isabel Noronha "I Ramos" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Breville VTT215 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster
Breville VTT215 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster
Price: 34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 27 Nov 2013
I have had this item for 12 months, and it works really well (unlike my previous one, which after a few months had burnt some circuit and one of the toaster racks did not work). It is also stylish. The only thing I'd say is that if you have a small kitchen and are used to having the toaster as extra shelf when needed, this won't work, as the top is in an incline.

Magic 8 Ball
Magic 8 Ball
Offered by SUPERSELLERS UK
Price: 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS one is great, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Magic 8 Ball (Toy)
I have bought 2 Magic 8 balls, and this one is the best - the other was a very poor imitation. This is the great toy that tells us the future - I utterly love it.

Daffodil UFN01 USB Fan with Switch - Can be Powered by USB or Batteries
Daffodil UFN01 USB Fan with Switch - Can be Powered by USB or Batteries
Offered by Daffodil UK
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Surviving the summer, 27 Nov 2013
My husband bought this for me as my office in the summer was oh-so-hot! These are great. What I liked the most was the controllable speed (not just 1-2-3) and the fact that in all my clumsiness I did not get my fingers chopped off each time I accidentally touched the blades)

Super Mario Bros Repositionable Boys Bedroom Wall Stickers
Super Mario Bros Repositionable Boys Bedroom Wall Stickers
Offered by Tongup
Price: 2.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 27 Nov 2013
My son loves Mario and wall stickers, so this set was perfect. I like this wall sticker brand - they are not really "removable" as advertised (the glue does not last more than 1 or 2 sticks!) but once stuck, they last for years if you leave them quiet.

Desigual Olga Empire Line Women's Dress Negro Size 12
Desigual Olga Empire Line Women's Dress Negro Size 12
Offered by Belle Divino
Price: 48.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not like it, 27 Nov 2013
Maybe it's just me, but this Desigual did nothing for me. I did not like the pattern, the colours, the size (I am a size 8, but usually have to buy 12 from Desigual - this one was like a circus tent, it was so big). I returned it.

Desigual Tibet Empire Line Women's Dress Negro Size 12
Desigual Tibet Empire Line Women's Dress Negro Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab dress!, 27 Nov 2013
I love this one - fantastically flattering shape, very vibrant colours, cheerful pattern, and the fabric is not too flimsy (works well for winter). Great purchase!

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - Thirteenth Yr [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Ice-T

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness, Stabler is gone!, 27 Nov 2013
Yes, finally - Stabler is gone, and we don't need to hear about his wife/ex-wife, his children/4 or 5, his religious crises, his violent outbursts. Argh, what an unpleasant character. This series introduces 2 new detectives and while the Benson character gets even more annoying by trying to be mother hen to the new chicks, at least she doesn't always get away with it.

Who's Minding The Mint? [DVD] [1967] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Who's Minding The Mint? [DVD] [1967] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Jamie Farr
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 10.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Very 60s!, 27 Nov 2013
Some movies don't meet your expectations, especially if you watched them when you were young. I watched this some 30 years ago and liked it; now, I found it very "old", and my son definitely did not enjoy it. I guess some movies don't age well, both in terms of content and acting/filming style.

Pugster July Red Angel Teardrop Swarovski Elements Crystal Earrings
Pugster July Red Angel Teardrop Swarovski Elements Crystal Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 27 Nov 2013
This is a nice pair of earrings, not really "real" looking, but fun (I have a hard time finding vibrant red earrings). They fit nicely and hang nicely too.

Desigual Women's  1/2 SleeveDress Black Schwarz ( 2000)
Desigual Women's 1/2 SleeveDress Black Schwarz ( 2000)
Offered by CATBIBI

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 27 Nov 2013
I have a long-sleeved version of this dress from a few years back, and I really like the cut and the pattern - it looks lacey and pretty, works out great with a black jacket. As always, I buy a Medium or 12 (although I am a UK 8) as Desigual sizes are not generous.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20