Profile for Isabel Noronha > Reviews

Content by Isabel Noronha

Isabel Noronha "I Ramos" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Goldline Professional Tracing Pad 90gsm 50 Sheets A3 Ref GPT1A3
Goldline Professional Tracing Pad 90gsm 50 Sheets A3 Ref GPT1A3

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 29 Nov 2013
This is an excellent, great value for money pad of tracing paper. My son loves to trace, so this is perfect for taking around with him on train rides and outings.

The Cambridge History of Nineteenth-Century Political Thought (The Cambridge History of Political Thought)
by Gareth Stedman Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Long awaited, 29 Nov 2013
This is an excellent addition to the History of Political Thought series. It was long awaited and, hence, since it was commissioned a long while ago from authors who were then having their heyday, sometimes doesn't reflect latest research output on a few of the topics. That said, it works very well to give a picture of European thought during the 19th century.

Sand Picture
Sand Picture
Offered by Life Unearthed

5.0 out of 5 stars Really soothing, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sand Picture (Kitchen & Home)
I love the sand picture - it's really soothing and fun. I know it's not a big deal, but when you spend 9+ hs a day in an office, sometimes you mind just needs to wander....

Parking Offence Joke Parking Tickets
Parking Offence Joke Parking Tickets
Offered by Festival of Fun - The Scarborough Joke Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are going to joke..., 28 Nov 2013
My friends hate me, but I love playing with these by sticking them on their cars and pretending they got a ticket. The tickets look real, and people get simply scared to death. I know it's wicked....

Prank Parking Tickets 10 Pack
Prank Parking Tickets 10 Pack
Offered by Funkinguk

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore these!, 28 Nov 2013

Sony DVP-SR170 Multi-Region DVD Player
Sony DVP-SR170 Multi-Region DVD Player
Offered by K.K. Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars One did not work, other was fine, 28 Nov 2013
I bought this DVD after my old one died (less than 12 months after purchase - not that brand ever again!) Sony is a respectable brand, so I went for it. The player came and did not work properly - frames kept freezing, impossible to watch anything. I returned it and got a replacement, which worked fine. So far so good - 6 months and still working perfectly!

LAW AND ORDER SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT - The Complete Series 11 [IMPORT]
LAW AND ORDER SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT - The Complete Series 11 [IMPORT]
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst!, 28 Nov 2013
I really thought seasons 11 and 12 were the worst of all SVU - possibly the worst of all Law & Order, except, perhaps for Law & Order season 20. This one is particularly annoying, and I am certain it wasn't shot by the usual team, as the camera did all sorts of strange things that seemed to be unrelated to how characters were feeling, as if they choose to shoot from unusual angles just to be cool. The plots were mostly awful. I was sorry I spent over £10 on this as an import.

LEGO Hero Factory 44007: Ogrum
LEGO Hero Factory 44007: Ogrum
Offered by mondomproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new enemy, 28 Nov 2013
My son loves Hero Factory, and he has been very sad that the series is apparently ending. He has quite enjoyed these heroes and enemies, and Ogrum is of course a must. I like the pouch (rather than box) for easier storage (can be kept flat while the kid is playing). Good price too, same as on lego.co.uk.

LEGO Hero Factory 44009: Dragon Bolt
LEGO Hero Factory 44009: Dragon Bolt
Offered by BestChoice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, 28 Nov 2013
My son loves Hero Factory, and he has been very sad that the series is apparently ending. He has quite enjoyed these heroes and enemies, and Dragon Bolt is of course a must. I like the pouch (rather than box) for easier storage (can be kept flat while the kid is playing). Good price too, same as on lego.co.uk.

LEGO Hero Factory 44011: Frost Beast
LEGO Hero Factory 44011: Frost Beast
Offered by Funtoys

5.0 out of 5 stars Enemies!, 28 Nov 2013
My son loves Hero Factory, and he has been very sad that the series is apparently ending. He has quite enjoyed these heroes and enemies, and the Frost Beast is of course a must. I like the pouch (rather than box) for easier storage (can be kept flat while the kid is playing). Good price too, same as on lego.co.uk.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20