Profile for Emma Finnis > Reviews

Content by Emma Finnis

Emma Finnis

The Secret Daughter: A beautiful novel of adoption, heartbreak and a mother's love

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelly Rimmer does it again, 13 Oct. 2015
I absolutely loved Kelly's first book Me Without You and was delighted when The Secret Daughter was published. I was not disappointed!
A powerfully written book that feels like a true story rather than fiction. You'll need tissues. I love books written from multiple characters perspectives in diary format.
I highly recommend this book!

The French for Love
The French for Love

5.0 out of 5 stars A great summer read, 16 Oct. 2013
I loved this book and finished it within 24 hours. A beautiful story in a wonderful setting. Escapism at its best..
Can't wait to read Fiona's next book

The Gravity Between Us (New Adult Contemporary Romance)
The Gravity Between Us (New Adult Contemporary Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compulsive read!!, 16 Oct. 2013
I loved this book it's so well written I wanted to read it in one sitting but I had to sleep. A love story that is emotional, engaging and heartfelt with added glamour. I can imagine it being made into fabulous movie one day.
Who hasn't found themselves acting a little bit crazy when reason is clouded by complex and confusing emotions? Love can be like that sometimes...
A must read.

Monsoon Memories
Monsoon Memories

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story well written., 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Monsoon Memories (Kindle Edition)
I love this book..
I'm really enjoying reading this beautifully written book that has the ability to transport you to being there watching the story unfold in front of your eyes.
The secret is there and clear for all who read the book from an early stage but the wanting to know how it plays out in the end will keep you reading, it's makes you want to read more each day.
The two main characters individual stories are both heart warming and heart wrenching at times. I find myself hoping that Shirin get to go home and that Reena can handle the truth.