Profile for Miss Emma J. Law > Reviews

Content by Miss Emma J. Law

Miss Emma J. Law "Firebreather" (Brighton, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Optima Aloe Dent Sensitive Flouride Free Toothpaste (100ml, Aloe Vera)
Optima Aloe Dent Sensitive Flouride Free Toothpaste (100ml, Aloe Vera)
Offered by Dental Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy fresh tasting toothpaste, 20 Jun. 2015
I've used this flouride free toothpaste for some time and it's great. Fresh tasting and feels great.

The Colour of Magic: The First  Discworld Novel: 1
The Colour of Magic: The First Discworld Novel: 1
by Terry Pratchett

5.0 out of 5 stars Going back to the beginning....., 20 Jun. 2015
I decided to re-read this amazing series from the start. The book was well priced and arrived quickly. The book itself was just as good as when I read it twenty years ago.

Lonely Planet New York City (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet New York City (Travel Guide)
by Cristian Bonetto

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy and well organised, 20 Jun. 2015
Good detail and a map. Bought this as a present and it went down really well.

London Mini Street Atlas (paperback) (A-Z Street Atlas)
London Mini Street Atlas (paperback) (A-Z Street Atlas)
by Geographers A-Z Map Company

4.0 out of 5 stars So useful!, 20 Jun. 2015
Great value. Just the right size for a handbag.

Detox Foot Patches - 100 Patches - 50 Day Supply - 100% Pure & Natural Ingredients
Offered by The Out Let Store UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Fast arrival, 20 Jun. 2015
Good product. Fast arrival. Unlike some others, you have to apply the detox pad to a large sticking plaster. Doesn't adhere as well as some others but works fine. Great value

Performance Paleo Cookbook, The
Performance Paleo Cookbook, The
by Stephanie Gaudreau

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly helpful., 31 Mar. 2015
I was already a fan of Steph's website as her no nonsense straightforward advice and recipes have really helped me on my paleo journey and a lot of them have become my go-to meals. Now, in her book, she also looks at eating and training, even covering macro levels in the recipes. As someone who is still (as a master) training and competing this really does help me look at how and when I need to eat. Steph takes amazing care with her work and has even taken all the pictures for the book. Her passion really shines through. With lots of recipes I haven't seen elsewhere (some are things that are hard to get in the UK but there are often substitutions for them) this was well worth a place on my paleo bookshelf. The recipes will have you drooling before you've even tried them.

York Leather Belt - Small
York Leather Belt - Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: York Leather Belt (Sports)
I've been lifting for some time and never used a belt but decided to start with a low price one to see how it went. This was the cheapest I found. Delivery was more expensive, but to be fair it turned up the next day and well packaged. The belt itself is great. Good thick leather, padded well and with a strong buckle. The only issue I had was that the buckle was so stiff to start with I've had to have help getting in and out of it! It will need some working to become looser.

Kick 2011 Remaster
Kick 2011 Remaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliving the classics., 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Kick 2011 Remaster (Audio CD)
So I bought this album on tape when it first came out. To be honest when I first heard it I didn't like it that much but this album was the first one I ever brought that just grew on me. The more I listened, the more I loved it. It's lost none of that sparkle in the last 25 years. Buy it!

Pineapple Women's Ankle/Wrist Weight 5Lb
Pineapple Women's Ankle/Wrist Weight 5Lb

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for arms., 3 Oct. 2013
Overall good weights. However when using them on my ankles they have a tendency to slide around and become uncomfortable when moving around, regardless of how tight or well positioned they are. Had to take them off mid run the other day and I wasn't going very far.

Some Kind Of Wonderful [DVD]
Some Kind Of Wonderful [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eric Stoltz
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic John Hughes film, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Some Kind Of Wonderful [DVD] (DVD)
I remembered this film from watching it years ago but as i was reading a book about films of the time I got all nostalgic for it. I really enjoyed watching it again. Great characters and story.

Page: 1 | 2