Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mrs E Law > Reviews

Content by Mrs E Law

Mrs E Law "Firebreather" (Brighton, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BEAUTIFUL TIBETAN BUDDHIST HEART CHAKRA TINGSHA CYMBALS REIK,I SPACE CLEARING, MEDITATION AID, MUSIC; ON LEATHER CORD; 6CM DIA. EMBOSSED WITH 2 TIBETAN DRAGONS; UNIQUE UNUSUAL GIFT IDEA - Sold by Spiritual Gifts. Usually dispatched within 2 working days.
Offered by Make In India

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bells for the price, 24 Jan. 2016
Came quickly but I had to replace the leather that held them together as it wasn't cut straight.

Limber Stretch Original HIP HUG CLASSIC or PRO Travel and Running Bum Bag available in PLUS SIZES
Offered by LWI Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product with top notch customer service, 24 Jan. 2016
I ordered the hip hug pro. Really good product although I didn't have to size up quite as much as the chart suggested. I couldn't choose a preferred colour with the pro but when i got in contact to swap the size the customer service was outstanding. So now I have a purple pro in size medium ( I take a uk 10 as standard). It is so useful. Really comfortable to wear too leaving my hands free when I'm out dog walking, running etc. Would recommend this product.

Premium Resistance Bands - Set of 4 Exercise Fitness Loops - Suitable for Men and Women - Ideal for Mobility Yoga Pilates or Physical Therapy - Bonus Workout Videos Online, Instructions & Carry Bag.
Offered by modetro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and speedy delivery - top notch!, 13 Dec. 2015
I was after some bands to help me with my mobility work. These represented excellent value.
They also arrived really fast as well so I'm very pleased with them indeed. A good selection of different strengths as well as a handy storage case. Absolutely spot on, would recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2016 1:23 PM GMT

Yousave Accessories Medium Red LED Illuminated Light Up Flashing Pet Dog Collar
Yousave Accessories Medium Red LED Illuminated Light Up Flashing Pet Dog Collar
Offered by Yousave Accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible battery life., 27 Nov. 2015
Great idea, delivered quickly but batteries ran out in less than a month. Not impressed.

The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
by Brené Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 27 Nov. 2015
Nothing earth shattering but some good ideas and great perspectives about ways to look at things. Also full of good useful tips to apply in life.

Dr. Marten's 2976 Original, Unisex-Adults' Boots, Black, 5 UK
Dr. Marten's 2976 Original, Unisex-Adults' Boots, Black, 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the classics, 17 Nov. 2015
i was looking for some good winter boots and decided to order these.
I had a pair of these some twenty years ago and I got a bit nostalgic. Just as the first ones I popped them on and then went sightseeing wound London for the day. Complete comfort which I know will get better with wear. Brilliant.

700mL Fruit Infuser Water Bottle - Leak Free Locking Cap - BPA Free Tritan Plastic - Sport Spout for Easy Drinking - Carrying Loop and Finger Grips for Easy Transport - Instructions and Recipes Included in Box (Purple)
Offered by Zoma UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great bottle., 29 Aug. 2015
I have been trying to take in more water for ages. This is the bottle that really has allowed me to do it. It's easy to use and as i can take it with me through the day,I can refill and my water still tastes great. Light and easy to use. And, for a change, actually leakproof. So many bottles just end up leaking. Delivery was fast too.

Gaiam Watercress Cargo Yoga Mat Bag
Gaiam Watercress Cargo Yoga Mat Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 29 Aug. 2015
I was looking for a mat bag that was a little larger to fit my thick yoga mat. But I also wanted something reactive and hard wearing. This bag really fitted the bill. Easy to get into with the zip which goes all the way round, durable and pretty. I also liked the range of pockets, one on the front and the MP3 player pocket on the back.

Vans Atwood, Women's Trainers, White (Canvas), 5 UK
Vans Atwood, Women's Trainers, White (Canvas), 5 UK
Offered by rebelstatusuxbridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 19 July 2015
Lovely fit, classic shoe at a great price, who could ask for more?

Clover Magnet Tote Bag Closure 14mm - Antique Gold
Clover Magnet Tote Bag Closure 14mm - Antique Gold
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 19 July 2015
Needed to fix a bag when one of these dropped off it (not a cheap bag!) these were easy to use and did the job prefectly. Brilliant.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3