Profile for Tahmid > Reviews

Content by Tahmid

Tahmid

The Official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack - 2012 (PC/Mac)
The Official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack - 2012 (PC/Mac)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good dvd, 27 Jan 2014
Passed my test because of this, firstly I bought the book but that wasn't interactive at all and it was annoying so I bought this and you know what I passed with flying colours. Thank you

SanDisk SDSDQU-032G-U46A MicroSDHC Ultra 32 GB Class 10 UHS-I 30 MB/s with SD Adapter (Label May Change)
Offered by LXA Flash

5.0 out of 5 stars Good micro SD card!, 27 Jan 2014
Had this card for a while now, but it's proven to give me no issues yet. Very fast when transferring for a card that works with a phone. Really happy for this purchase. I bought it for £17.99 so it was a steal for me. Plus it's made by sandisk a trust worthy company!

HyperX 8GB 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 HyperX Memory Kit (2 x 4GB) - Red
HyperX 8GB 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 HyperX Memory Kit (2 x 4GB) - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ram!, 27 Jan 2014
The ram is spaced perfectly, it fit in nicely into my motherboard. Instantly when I turned the pc on, the ram worked straight away, I bought this for £51 for 8 gb, so quite worth it as prices of ram these days are crazy for 8gb but. The ram speed is nice too, 1600 MHz, I've noticed a change in loading my programs onto ram quicker. Had the ram for a week now, still no issues, but I'm sure since this is made by Kingston I wouldn't get any issues from them. Recommended.

TeckNet® 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Headband Gaming Headset Headphone Headset Earphone With USB Connection
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good headset, 23 Jan 2014
I've had these for a while now, and they haven't given me any troubles. They're comfortable, easy on the ears and they play beautiful sound. The microphone as well, it's just plain good, no static on my end when I'm on a call with friends. It's just nice and easy to communicate with people on skype now.

Grave of the Fireflies [DVD]
Grave of the Fireflies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Yoshio Mamiya

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming., 6 April 2013
This review is from: Grave of the Fireflies [DVD] (DVD)
This is by far the saddest anime I have ever watched, where two kids are on their own, they had help at the beginning from their aunt, but she turned out to be strict, so they went off all alone. Looking for food, shelter and their father. This movie just shows what would happen to some families during war time. And the message is quite clear from the start.
The worst part was, his sister had gotten malnutrition, and she didn't make it, then he just gave up and he died. The ending is truly sad.