Profile for gaynorp > Reviews

Can't Live Without
Can't Live Without
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, 24 July 2014
Absolutely loved this book. Pretty clear from the beginning how it was going to end, but the journey is so true to life it makes a great read. Stella is likeable and familiar, we all know a Stella! Only sorry I've finished it.

All This And More
All This And More
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Read this book!, 7 July 2014
This review is from: All This And More (Kindle Edition)
I can't believe this is the first novel Craig has written - it was so easy to read! I couldn't put it down. What a change to read a story that isn't a love story or a horror or crime - just a real story about the real world. I've read Craig's Florida trip reviews which are excellent, but couldn't imagine how his writing style would translate to fiction - it translates perfectly. A really good read!

Missing You
Missing You
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars really good read, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Missing You (Kindle Edition)
This is the second book I've read by this author and was every bit as good as the first. Believable characters, and, although you know from the outset what the ending is going to be, the journey to it is true to life and not a dreamy romantic fantasy. If you like a good read then this book is a must. It's not a thriller or an adventure just a good story well written. Enjoy.

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life
Price: 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant!, 9 Jan 2014
Having recently lost my husband I was unsure about reading this book but somehow was drawn into it. How glad I am that I took the chance. This book is so real, the feelings of loss, loneliness, dealing with life and trying to cope are all so familiar and expressed so accurately. I could identify with Olivia's journey through her grief and found some words of comfort in the place she found herself at the end.
There are parts of her story that made me smile as she recalled her younger years. The story is very cleverly written, well balanced and interesting, please don't think it's all about grief and sadness. There really are families like hers and Luca's and whilst Olivia isn't an obviously likeable character I was drawn to her and forgave her for her teenage mistakes readily - we may not all make the same ones but non of us are perfect.
I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good, compelling read.

Mousetrapped: A Year and A Bit in Orlando, Florida
Mousetrapped: A Year and A Bit in Orlando, Florida
Price: 1.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!, 25 Nov 2013
My family love visiting Disneyworld and have often asked the question 'I wonder if it's as good working here as we think it would be' - this book answers that question perfectly! And I'm happy to say, in the positive. A great read, entertaining and fun.

Mkingdon's Going Limp in Orlando Tour 2013
Mkingdon's Going Limp in Orlando Tour 2013
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars More of the same - fantastic!, 25 Nov 2013
Having read the first book,I was left wondering if this lovely perfectly normal family (by my standards!) would return to the happiest place on earth for more fun - and they did! As a seasoned Disneyland goer with my family I recognise so many of the situations experienced in these books, I wish I'd wrote them! A must read for 'old hands' and those planning a trip.

Mkingdon's Tales of Family, Food and Florida.
Mkingdon's Tales of Family, Food and Florida.
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!!, 10 Nov 2013
I am a seasoned Disneyworld visitor and this book is a fantastic read! It could be my family on these trips - whether you've been to Disneyworld or are contemplating a trip this is really what it's like! Honest, funny and accurate, I can't put it down. I read parts out to my family and we all see ourselves and events on our trips. Don't just think about it, read this book....and then go to The Happiest Place on Earth!

Salon Basin Mixer Tap & Spray Head. Water saving spray or foam options on head
Salon Basin Mixer Tap & Spray Head. Water saving spray or foam options on head

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 17 July 2013
This is a good quality piece of equipment. It was purchased to fit in a busy salon and is a heavy duty, professional shower head.

SanDisk SDSDQ-016G-FFP 16 GB MicroSDHC Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 17 July 2013
What can I say? This seems to be a genuine product - it fits, it works and I've had no problems.

Speck SmartShell Case for Apple iPad2 transparent
Speck SmartShell Case for Apple iPad2 transparent
Offered by Elegant accessories
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 17 July 2013
Case is a Perfect fit and compliments the ultra thin keyboard case bought at the same time. Smart, durable (so far).

Page: 1 | 2