Profile for Helen > Reviews

Rosewood Boredom Breaker Natural Treat Cornflower and Daisy Sticks
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Natural Treat Cornflower and Daisy Sticks
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty bunny treat, 26 July 2014
Both bunnies love these and they don't last long once they have been given one. Will definitely buy again.

Happy Pet Grassy Tunnel
Happy Pet Grassy Tunnel
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Happy Pet Grassy Tunnel (Misc.)
This is slowly being eaten by my two bunnies who absolutely love it. Best thing is it doesn't make too much mess, doesn't fall apart all at once, so as they are house bunnies this is a perfect nibble toy.

Rosewood 3 Cloverleaf Cookies 60 g
Rosewood 3 Cloverleaf Cookies 60 g
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunnies loves them, 26 July 2014
My two bunnies absolutely love these cookies. They don't last very long once they get hold of one. Will definitely buy again.

Ivory White Chiffon flower & Feathers fascinator on comb , Ideal Wedding, Ladies day, Race meetings,
Offered by Top Brand Cosmetics UK Ltd
Price: 3.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fascintor, 26 July 2014
I needed something quickly to finish off an outfit for Henley Regatta and this did the trick. Arrived very quickly and looked fantastic.

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K1502763C Brilliant Purple
Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K1502763C Brilliant Purple
Offered by The Necessity
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 18 May 2014
A fantastic wallet/purse that holds so much. My old purse was bursting at the seams but my new Kipling Uzario Wallet holds all the contents of the old one and has room for more. Love the generous number of card slots and variety of sections for notes, coins, receipts etc. The only difficulty I had when ordering was picking a colour from the huge selection available. This purple is simply stunning. Would recommend you check the size carefully before ordering as it is quite a large wallet, not a problem for me as I use larger bags.

Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Chill-n-Chew Mat
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Small Animal Activity Toy Chill-n-Chew Mat
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty!, 4 May 2014
I have bought two or three of these mats for my house rabbits and they destroy them every time. They enjoying eating the mats and it keeps their teeth busy so they do not eat my furniture. Everyone's happy!

Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Rabbit Activity Tunnel Boredom Breaker
Rosewood Small Animal Activity Toy Rabbit Activity Tunnel Boredom Breaker
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 4 May 2014
I have two house rabbits and they just love playing in this tunnel. They hop in and out of the middle hole and and is big enough for two rabbits to lie down inside. They have chewed the Velcro straps off, but this doesn't bother me as I haven't attached it to anything.

Velcro White Stick On Tape 20mm x 10m
Velcro White Stick On Tape 20mm x 10m
Offered by Athena Crafts Ltd.
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use and does the job, 4 May 2014
A fantastic product. I have used it to stick fly mesh to my PVC windows and it has done the job brilliantly and so very easily.

Insect Mesh
Insect Mesh
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK
Price: 7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Insect Mesh
I live in a second floor flat and needed to find a product that would prevent my house rabbit from leaping out of the windows. A friend had bought fly screens, the type with a frame, to keep her cat from doing the same thing. However, having done a bit of research I discovered the screens were rather expensive. This mesh is brilliant! It does exactly the same job as the more expensive frames but at a fraction of the cost. I cut the mesh to size, having measured it carefully, and attached it to the windows with stick on Velcro tape. The other benefit to using the mesh instead of the frames - it can be rolled up when not wanted and so much easier to store than a large frame. My rabbit loves sitting on the windowsill, in the sunshine with the breeze ruffling her fur and I know that she is safe.

KS2 Maths: Revision and Practice
KS2 Maths: Revision and Practice
by D. Rayner
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic text book for maths teaching, 29 Mar 2014
A must-have for any Year 6 teacher. I love this book, especially how it covers every maths topic simply and with plenty of using and applying.

Page: 1 | 2