Profile for Mr. Stuart Lindsay > Reviews

Content by Mr. Stuart Lindsay

Mr. Stuart Lindsay "Stu Lindsay" (Brighton UK)

Martin Lukes: Who Moved My BlackBerry?
Martin Lukes: Who Moved My BlackBerry?
by Lucy Kellaway

3.0 out of 5 stars whatever floats your boat, 12 Aug 2006
I loved this book, I loved it so much it almost goes down in history as one of my quickest ever reads. This could be due to a few things, icluding:

The fact that the book is written entirely in email format, and being an office email it is always good fun and interesting to see things evolve through someone elses email.

There is a lot going on this book, and imagination is key, as you get minimal background, and you have to do a lot of gap filling, but although the book is full of story the gap's are easy to fill, but I think that is half the fun.

A quick, easy, brainless read!

One For My Baby
One For My Baby
by Tony Parsons
Price: 6.06

4.0 out of 5 stars You must read to make your own mind up., 12 Aug 2006
This review is from: One For My Baby (Paperback)
There are few negative reviews on this, and I can see where some are coming from, but I feel that the book as it stands is a great read, after getting through the first few chapters I was gripped, I feel that Parsons has something to offer everyone in his writing, and this is no exception. If you want a good summer read you will not go wrong with one for my baby!

A worthwhile read!

Boiler Room [DVD] [2000]
Boiler Room [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Giovanni Ribisi

4.0 out of 5 stars Gianni Rabisi........ fantastic, 12 April 2005
This review is from: Boiler Room [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
An excellent film with a great line up. rabisi plays the role of a hardcore sales junior progressing through to ranks to be a top rate broker. A film that plays with your emotions as you see consequense of actions hitting all involved. Inspiring, humerous, and deadly serious!