Profile for ToddlerMummy > Reviews

Content by ToddlerMummy

ToddlerMummy

Page: 1 | 2
Gold & Silver Jumbo Glitter Shakers for Children for Crafts (Set of 2)
Gold & Silver Jumbo Glitter Shakers for Children for Crafts (Set of 2)
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice big tubs full of glitter, 15 Jan. 2013
Exactly as described. The are really good sized tubs of glitter. They should last my kids much longer than the tiny packets that tend to be available.

Socky Dolls Diddly the Cow Heatable Soft Toy
Socky Dolls Diddly the Cow Heatable Soft Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and comforting, 15 Jan. 2013
This cow is adorable and it is a good size. Small enought forms 3 year old to carry but big enough to hold the heat.

My daughter loves this. I think it was a big help when she gave up dummies and moved into her big girl bed. I put it into her bed so it is nice and warm when she gets in on a cold winters night. She often asks to warm it up on a cold morning or any afternoon she is tired and wants a snuggle.

My only worry is that the cover is not removable so if it gets messy we will have to replace it.

Playmobil 4858 Pool with Water Slide
Playmobil 4858 Pool with Water Slide

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year olds love this, 15 Jan. 2013
My 3 year old twins love this. I fill it with water and sit it on a towel at the table and they play for ages with the people and the water.

The only negative is that there are sooooo many small pieces. It took ages to put together and we are gradually loosing little pieces like flowers off the plant or flip flops. I am not worried as they will play with it anyway.

Soft Touch Baby Dinosaur Playset
Soft Touch Baby Dinosaur Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and good price, 15 Jan. 2013
These are cute. My 3 year old son loves them. Great value for money. Much better than the cheap sets of hard plastic dinosaurs as many of them break. These soft dinosaurs are much nicer.

Bath Sprudel 6 pack
Bath Sprudel 6 pack
Offered by farawaymagic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bath Sprudel 6 pack (Toy)
My 3 year olds LOVED these. The bath water turned a really bright colour. The sponge animal inside each one was a bonus. They did not mark the bath either.

I will buy more of these and I think they would make a good present for other kids at school too.

Jcb1:64 Wheel Play Set
Jcb1:64 Wheel Play Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but poor product, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Jcb1:64 Wheel Play Set (Toy)
My son loves this, especially once i topped it up with lentils (as the bag of mini bricks is tiny). The problem with this product is that it only packs away into the tyre if you break up all the pieces. It is too fiddly to set up each time. This will probably get set up and plonked in the garden with some sand in it this summer.

Natural Wheat Bag Microwavable Dino-Babies Blue Cuddly Toy
Natural Wheat Bag Microwavable Dino-Babies Blue Cuddly Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars We love our dipsy dino, 15 Jan. 2013
My son loves this Dino. It really soothes him at bed time. We got it when he gave up dummies and changed up to a big boy bed. I think it really helped to keep him in bed all snuggled up. He also asks to warm it up on cold mornings or when he is bit tired.

In comparison to the other brand I bought for his twin sister, this is lighter and does not hold the heat as long. But this means it is much easier for him to carry around.

I can see the removable/washable cover will be a real plus too.

Topsy and Tim: Safety First
Topsy and Tim: Safety First
by Jean Adamson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 2 Mar. 2012
Concepts covered in the book are
- don't stand on someone's shoelace!
- waiting for the green man when crossing the road
- don't put things you find outside (like berries) in your mouth
- stand still so the bee won't sting you
-don't lean out the window, or lean on the door

The book also mentioned various safety measures like a stair gate, someone checking if water is too hot, mummy cooking on hot stove, mummy cleaning up spilt milk, there being a lock on the cupboard with cleaning products in it, fire guard, grille over a pond etc. the book did not explain why these things are important. Or what to do if they were not there.

Melissa & Doug 14118 Jumbo Paint Brushes (Set of 4)
Melissa & Doug 14118 Jumbo Paint Brushes (Set of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for toddlers, 2 Mar. 2012
I bought these for my toddlers who like to paint and they are ideal. They seem pretty durable too, we have used them about a dozen times so far and they wash up well.

Brian Clegg - Ready Mixed Paint - Standard Colours 6x600ml Assorted Pack
Brian Clegg - Ready Mixed Paint - Standard Colours 6x600ml Assorted Pack
Offered by Brian Clegg On-line Factory Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect paint, 2 Mar. 2012
I bought this paint for my toddlers to use day to day at home as they love to paint. It washes off of their skin easily, wipes off the table and washes out of clothes. No staining yet which is more than can be said for a lot of other paints that claim to be washable.

These are pretty big bottles of paint too. I would not want to store more than this for home use.

The paint is also thick and bright. Perfect really. I think we will be buying this for years.

Page: 1 | 2