Profile for Mr. Robert J. Wilson > Reviews

Content by Mr. Robert J. ...

Mr. Robert J. Wilson "TugStar" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
CafeTutto (Nespresso compatible) Capsules Taster Box 25's
CafeTutto (Nespresso compatible) Capsules Taster Box 25's
Offered by Fresh Coffee Shop Ltd
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Grainy, cheap with a weak flavour, 3 May 2014
I found these Nespresso alternative capsules to be very disappointing.
Firstly, they are made of relatively thick plastic which means you have to put a lot of pressure on your machine to get the seated correctly.
Secondly the quality is atrocious. The make a grainy weak cup with an excessive creama on top that quickly vanishes.
The flavour is poor and I will definitely not be buying these again

Plague Inc.
Plague Inc.
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars The best game on the appstore, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Plague Inc. (App)
By far the best game on Kindle.
Keeps getting better with each update.
It's great to see a game developer keep putting out such quality with each new level.

VLC for Kindle Beta
VLC for Kindle Beta
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best media player, 7 April 2013
This review is from: VLC for Kindle Beta (App)
Works as expected.
Allows you to play ripped movies.
Enhances the Kindle's offline capabilities.
I've never had any problems with it.

Auto Trader (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Auto Trader (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work on Kindle Fire HD, 21 Feb 2013
Shame the app doesn't work correctly all the time.
It would be 4 Stars if it worked but as it randomly stops it is only two

Duronic HDC01 - 3M((360)) - 3 metre HDMI Goldspec (Version 1.4|3D| Latest Technology) High Speed HDMI Cable - Premium 24K Gold Plated 1080p HDMI to HDMI Lead - 3 metres - Perfect for PS3 PLASMA LCD LED 3D HD TV Virgin Box SKY HD SKY+
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality, 16 Mar 2011
I cannot recommend these cables enough. I have purchased these HDMI cables and the TosLink cables from Duronic and I am massively impressed.
The quality of these cables is amazing for the price, They are rugged and durable and the picture quality is great (I hate to say it but possibly even better than my Monster M series cables that cost 100 each)
And one other thing, these cables look amazing, it's almost a shame to hide them around the back of my TV.

Black Sunday
Black Sunday
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a CLASSIC, 18 Jan 2007
This review is from: Black Sunday (Audio CD)
Well, you can't have a list of all time great hip-hop albums without having Black Sunday somewhere near the very top. This Album sucked my generation into hip-hop. Cypress Hill and The Wu drew in a generation of white middle and lower class kids with music that wasn't our own, but which felt so fresh, and daring and cool.

I loved this album from the moment I brought it.

I loved it even more when my Dad threw it out in disgust. But looking back, this album was a musical master-peice.

This album helped shape my teenage years, much to my parents and presses dismay. But hey, we've turned out all right, haven't we !

The album is humorous, witty and fun.

With amazing beats and wonderful lyrics this album was an instant hit.

This is a true ALL TIME CLASSIC.

Blackout!
Blackout!
Price: 7.51

5.0 out of 5 stars BACK AND FORTH WITH RED AND METH, 18 Jan 2007
This review is from: Blackout! (Audio CD)
This is one of the greatest Hip-hop albums of all times.

I'll keep my review short as the great review before this said pretty much everything.

No one has the lyrical skill and humour of Meth (Not Marshall, not Nas, not anyone).

And no-one does that grimey street sound like Red.

And when they come together, Oh gosh.

This Album has stayed on rotation with me for years. I still listen now and it gets me fired up.

There's humour, grit, grime and unique flavour here in abundance.

This albums is a MUST-HAVE for all hip-hop fans. even in 2007

This album is CLASSIC

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (PSP)
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (PSP)

4.0 out of 5 stars May the force be with you !!!!!!!!!, 14 Jan 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is so much fun.

The cut-scenes are a cheeky take on the original trilogy.

The game play is good.

All your favourite characters are here.

And the sound effects and music a perfect.

Some stand out moments from the game are the first time Chewwy pulls of a bad guys little lego arms and designing your own charecter out of parts from all the diiferent characters is great.

The game play is varied enough to keep you coming back, you can do every thing from weild a light saber to fly an X-wing.

All in all a brilliant game with many features and alot of personality.

NBA Live 06 (PSP)
NBA Live 06 (PSP)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's erm, EA, 14 Jan 2007
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NBA Live 06 (PSP) (Video Game)
EA package games beautifully. There is no denying this.

Good music, crisp graphics, user freindly menu's.

It's just, there's no pizzaz to it, there's no oooh factor.

Don't get me wrong, there are some moments that will please the gamer, but they quickly fade with repition.

This game is more brand than personality.

I can find no real reason to dislike this game, bar a few little glitches with the game play that really don't effect things to much.

I just can't find anything to make me want to play it ahead of my other games.

Hold Your Colour
Hold Your Colour
Offered by Dirty Deals UK
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A CLASS ACT, 28 Dec 2006
This review is from: Hold Your Colour (Audio CD)
Hold your colour is a wkd album. With arguably one of the finest D&B tracks of all times in SLAM. And other tracks such as Fasten Yr Seatbelt and Tarrantula are truly monumental rollers. But as a whole it just seems to lack something that'd make it a classic.

The production values are of the highest standard. Most of the tracks stand tall in there own right. And the tunes rock raves to thier very foudations, but , it doesn't feel like the full package.

That said, you'd be hard pushed to find a better Album JDB from 2006, especially of this deep, dark rolling style. And I'm open to the fact that I maybe didn't give this album 5 stars because of personal taste.

All that said, this is still a class outing from the boys from North of the border.

Page: 1 | 2