Profile for Phthalo149 > Reviews

Content by Phthalo149

Phthalo149 (Norfolk UK)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear-Seal condensation tray, great value, 30 Oct. 2013
This plastic tray is ideal for my Clear-Seal tank it fits exactly and has a feeding door as an integral feature. Much better than some of the apparently cheaper trays on the market, this one actually cost about half the price of an inferior tray in my local store.

Philips DCM2055 Micro Music System (Wall-mountable CD player, MP3 link, USB Direct, Bass Reflex System)

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips DCM2055, Great all round performer., 17 Sept. 2013
I was initially looking for a docking station then realised I needed something for CDs as well. This little package met all my requirements and more as it includes MP3 and radio. Not one for the perfectionists as the radio is not digital! The sound is fine for me on all modes and it is on most of the day. This system has great flexibility and is quite compact with a vertical CD player.

LG 42LN540V 42-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV with Freeview HD/Intelligent Sensor/HDMI Connectivity (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price, 11 Aug. 2013
This is my third LG TV, a 22" a 36" and now a 42"! all are working well and give me exactly what I want, an easy to use, quick to set up system with picture and sound quality great for my requirements.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2013 9:12 PM BST

De'Longhi Compact Dehumidifier DEM10 - Grey
De'Longhi Compact Dehumidifier DEM10 - Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Low cost room drier, 14 Jan. 2013
I needed something to dry out a new conservatory and considered hiring one. However once you compare the cost against the price of this unit it's a really easy choice. It is really easy to use and understand with minimal set-up (just leave it to stand for a few hours. In operation it is quite noisy but for me it was fine behind double-glazed doors, although I wouldn't like to share a room with it! It has been removing moisture at a rate of about 2 litres per day (8-10 hours) and is easy to empty. All in all I'm very happy with it and would reccommend it.

LG M227WDP 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor  (5ms, 10000:1, HDMI)
LG M227WDP 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor (5ms, 10000:1, HDMI)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super low price tv, 23 Jun. 2011
Just wanted a cheap widescreen tv for the bedroom and was perpared to accept some disadvantages as it was not for anything special. I was surprised therefore to find that the quality of this tv matched that of my main tv. Despite not being mentioned in the specification this tv does come with Freeview and sets up really easily. If you want a second smaller screen tv this one really fits the bill!

Zeon Science Museum Galileo thermometer, 28 cm
Zeon Science Museum Galileo thermometer, 28 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars gift godsend!, 30 Nov. 2010
A great useful and attractive gift for most adults. If you are short of ideas for a present for those special occasions these thermometers are well worth considering. I have given several of these as presents and all have been well received. The great thing is that they come in several sizes and colours (and prices)and they don't take up a lot of room. I was initially woried that they may be too fragile to send by carrier but mine arrived well packed and undamaged.