Profile for Freya > Reviews

Freya

High School Story
High School Story

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite game!, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: High School Story (App)
I got this game because I play sims free play and got it to play whilst I was waiting for sims to complete (quests etc) but I play this way more than I play sims !!! It is so much better!!!

I love the fact that you can name classmates after real friends and you can relate to the whole game.

I also love that you have multiple quests at one time so if you can't do one quest you can almost always do another!

The only thing I wish was that there were more chances for you to choose what to do in quests but other than that this game is perfect!!

But seriously this is one of my favourite games and I play it almost constantly!!! Don't call me addicted :)

We Were Liars
We Were Liars
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: We Were Liars (Kindle Edition)

Wow

Wow this book is amazing. That is all there is to say a-maz-ing.

At the start of this book I was a little confused over whether Cadence was a boy or a girl but I quickly found out later on in the book (she's a girl). The book sped you through the lives of Cadence, Johnny, Mirrin and Gat and I quickly began to bond with all of them. I raced through the book and before I knew it I was very near the end l part of the the book.

Oh. My. God. The end!!!
This was literally the best surprise in a book I have ever read when you find out what happened to Cadence during her accident
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! It was soooooo good

I honestly did not want this book to end and I was incredibly sad when it did but Oh. My.

Don't Even Think About It
Don't Even Think About It
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't even think about it, 20 Aug 2014
I was reading reviews on this book and was surprised by how many people said the characters had too many arguments but I don't agree with that at all!!! I thought this book was a great summer read (not too heavy) and I kept wanting to know what the characters where thinking next!!! I was a little confused at the start and couldn't work out who was narrating the story but that was quickly explains at the end of the first chapter.

I can't wait for the next book Think Twice !!!!!

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The fault in our stars, 26 May 2014
This book is AMAZING!!!!!! I read it in less than 24 hours because it could simply not put it down. I loved all the characters (especially Augustus!!!!) and really bonded with them. This has become one of my all-time favourite reads. It made me laugh and cry (well almost, I never really cry at books but I got as close as I have ever been to crying) so I seriously suggest that you read it!!! Trust me I'm so glad I did.

Temple Run
Temple Run

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Temple Run (App)
This game is amazing. I love the graphics and it is easy to get coins. I would recommend this to anybody as it is simple and fun! :D

My Horse
My Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars best app ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 28 April 2013
This review is from: My Horse (App)
I think this is the best app ever! I love horses and this game shows you how too look after your own horse, just like the real thing. I particularly like going to comps! Great app for any horse mad person!

The Laurie Bracken Trilogy (Book 1) - The Eve of the Witch;  (Age 9, 10, 11, 12, 13}
The Laurie Bracken Trilogy (Book 1) - The Eve of the Witch; (Age 9, 10, 11, 12, 13}
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Super book, 27 April 2013
I think this book is great if you like magic and a good story then you'll love it! It is about a teenage witch who is transported from the 17 century to the 21st by her grandmother to escape the witch finder. I won't tell you all of it other wise you won't read it! Great book READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece
My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 14 April 2013
I think this is the best book I've ever read. It is interesting and you don't know what will happen next, it is full of surprises. The main character, James, is very likeable and you can understand what he is going through. Even though James is 10 I think this book is better for older people, 11+. I would recommend it to all my friends.