Profile for marylee > Reviews

Large Wind Action Spinning Turning Head Owls Bird Cat Pest Deterrent Scarer
Large Wind Action Spinning Turning Head Owls Bird Cat Pest Deterrent Scarer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 April 2015
It great! very lifelike.

Vivo Fresh Soup Maker Machine & Smoothie Maker- with Blender, Pulse, Cooker, Steamer, Boiler, Egg Boiler, Smoothie maker and Reheat functions with FREE Best Selling Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-Making Machines book by Norma Miller RRP £5.99
Offered by Retail-ABC Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Vivo Fresh Soup Maker, 20 Jun. 2014
Its brilliant!! Just what I wanted and so easy and convenient to use. Soup is delicious too. I love it.

Ladies fashion necklace pale blue disc on a white coloured metal chain design 11180

5.0 out of 5 stars blue disc fashion necklace, 14 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my friend's birthday. She was thrilled. It was just what she wanted to go with an outfit she had bought.

Seiko Oxford Crossword Solver Pocket Edition
Seiko Oxford Crossword Solver Pocket Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Oxford Crossword Solver, 14 Sept. 2013
I'm pleased with the solver, which meets my requirements. It is easy to use. You can't go straight to the Thesaurus mode from the crossword solver however.

TRIXES NANO Cordless Optical Mouse Radio Transfer, PC Mouse, PC / Mac, 2-ways
TRIXES NANO Cordless Optical Mouse Radio Transfer, PC Mouse, PC / Mac, 2-ways
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars optical mouse, 11 Mar. 2013
I chose this because I have a laptop and can't control the inbuilt mouse.
Excellent quality product which I like

Lonely Billionaire
Lonely Billionaire

4.0 out of 5 stars easy reading, 11 Mar. 2013
the sort of book you can pick up and put down at will and enjoy it wherever you are. Good

WristWidget Wrist Support
WristWidget Wrist Support

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Nov. 2011
I was very disappointed with this product. I had been recommended to it by a friend as I had broken my wrist last year and am still getting a lot of pain from it. However, I'm afraid the Wrist Widget was not for me as it gave me a lot of pain after wearing it for a few days.

Geometric Patterns from Roman Mosaics: And How to Draw Them
Geometric Patterns from Roman Mosaics: And How to Draw Them
by Robert Field

5.0 out of 5 stars Geometric Patterns from Roman Mosaics: and How to Draw Them, 12 Oct. 2010
We had a speaker from Bigmore Roman in Sussex at our Knitting and Craft Club meeting recently and I saw the book there. Believe it or not, a lot of these patterns are used in Fairisle knitting; so I contacted Amazon to see if I could obtain it. They had it and I was thrilled. It is so interesting. Only a small book, but full of lovely illustrations.

Well done, Amazon