ARRAY(0x9f9c236c)

Profile for Mrs Josanne Halpin > Reviews

Content by Mrs Josanne Halpin

Mrs Josanne Halpin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
11 SETS (44 PCS) SUGARCRAFT PLUNGER CUTTERS - HEART, STAR, VEINED BUTTERFLY, DAISY, ROSE, BLOSSOM, SUNFLOWER, FLOWER, CAKE TOOLS
Offered by Macallen Importers
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 20 Dec 2013
I didn't realise at first that these were coming from China, so had a mild panic attack because I needed them quickly to make a cake for a 70th birthday that was coming up! I needn't have worried as they only took 10 days to arrive.
The product is cheap, and you'll not get a top quality finish (I had to re-assemble some items due to falling apart, but once done, they were fine). They did the job brilliantly and I had no issues with the plungers sticking and they formed good decorations for the cake. If you're pro baker then you'll probably not be interested in these, but a novice like myself (just starting out) they are fine.

12 Dusty Pink Edible Rice paper butterfly cupcake and cake decoration
12 Dusty Pink Edible Rice paper butterfly cupcake and cake decoration
Offered by Candy Toppings
Price: 1.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 20 Dec 2013
I found these more flimsy than I expected, and couldn't use them for the project I bought them for. Saying that, I did use them to decorate a large Battenburg that I made for a friends cake table at her wedding reception, and they looked very pretty.

White Small Dull Stamens for Sugarcraft Flowers
White Small Dull Stamens for Sugarcraft Flowers
Offered by Cakes n Shakes
Price: 2.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 20 Dec 2013
I bought these to add 'something' to some of the flowers I made for a 70th birthday cake.
Just the job and good value for money.

Orchard Toys Gingerbread House
Orchard Toys Gingerbread House
Price: 7.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Dec 2013
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas, so she hasn't even seen it yet! That's no a problem though, as i know from seeing the illustration on the box, that she will love it.
It's bright and there is plenty 'going on' in the picture to make it an interesting puzzle for her to do.

Clippasafe Waterproof Mattress Sheet (Single Bed)
Clippasafe Waterproof Mattress Sheet (Single Bed)
Price: 4.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 25 May 2013
I bought this item for my daughter when she came out of night time nappies to protect her bed from accidents in the night.
It is a decent quality protector and definitely did the job it was bought for.
It has secure ties which I didn't need, as the cover was plenty big enough to tuck in around her toddler size mattress.
I would recommend this item.

Boogie Beebies - Get Ready to Boogie [DVD]
Boogie Beebies - Get Ready to Boogie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Boogie Beebies
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 3.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 25 May 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is 2 years old. I must admit that I spend more time dancing along trying to encourage her to do the same, than she does by herself. I'm sure as she get older she will be more interactive.
It was definitely a good buy for the price I paid. The presenters are very enthusiastic and true to Cbeebies entertainment.

Room On The Broom [DVD]
Room On The Broom [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gillian Anderson
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Room On The Broom [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter who is 2 just loves Room On The Broom! She has watched this video several times a day since I bought it for her. I also bought the book too, which she equally loves, especially as one of her bedtime stories.

Happy Birthday (Doodle) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Happy Birthday (Doodle) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 May 2013
What do you get for someone as a gift, who seems to not want for anything? An Amazon gift certificate covers it all!
Within 48 hours of receiving it my Dad had it spent on his passion for American Indians.

Mixed Fancies
Mixed Fancies
by Brenda Blethyn
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Mixed Fancies (Paperback)
Brenda Blethyn is fab, I love her work and this book about her life was a great read and made me laugh out loud in some places and shed a tear in others.
Definitely worth buying if a Blethyn fan.

Morecambe & Wise - The Complete Third Series [DVD]
Morecambe & Wise - The Complete Third Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eric Morecambe
Offered by specialinterests
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Jan 2013
I bought this DVD as a gift for my Dad for Christmas. He's a huge fan of Morecambe and Wise so really enjoyed watching it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3