Profile for Jeff Hames > Reviews

Content by Jeff Hames

Jeff Hames

Deadly Stillwater (McRyan Mystery Series Book 3)
Deadly Stillwater (McRyan Mystery Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story or what?, 18 Nov 2013
This was a great read, except that one chapter was so brilliantly described I could not read it. If you read this book and suffer from claustrophobia you will know which one I'm speaking of.

Short Dock Connector USB Charge & Sync Cable for Apple iPhone 3G/ 3GS/ 4/ 4S, iPad/ iPad 2/ iPad 3 & iPod Touch/ Classic/ Nano
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for my iPod, 24 Nov 2012
This is just the job for playing my iPod in my new car. My original cable was far too long and got wrapped around my gear stick. Delivery was great as usual.

Saniflo Descaler Cleanser 5 Litres
Saniflo Descaler Cleanser 5 Litres
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks like it does what it says, 24 Nov 2012
Seems to clean the toilet bowl OK but you can't tell whether it is also cleaning the pipes. Good delivery date and no problems.

barbecook® - Squadra Fire Basket (Modern)
barbecook® - Squadra Fire Basket (Modern)

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbecook Squadra Fire Basket, 10 Feb 2012
Was surprised to receive the item next day. What service. The fire pit was easy to assemble, everything was there and it all fitted perfectly. We used it to burn the prunings from our apple tree which kept the fire basket going for two days. Very easy to use and looks stylish although I don't think it would work as a barbeque and is probably not meant to anyway.