Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
White Tax Disc Holder / Permit Holder 2 Sided Flower Gerbera - Free Postage
White Tax Disc Holder / Permit Holder 2 Sided Flower Gerbera - Free Postage

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Girly!!, 20 Mar 2014
Wanted something different for my new car and came across this. It is lovely. Graphics are really good, nice and clear. Looks great in my car. Would definitely recommend this seller. It came on time, was packaged well and I would certainly consider purchasing from them again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality!, 18 Mar 2014
Just got my new car and decided I wanted to start as I mean to go on. So decided to get a boot tidy. This has good reviews and that made me decide to buy this one. Really glad I did! Lovely quality just right for all those odds and ends that end up in the boot. Colour matches in well with the car interior. Would definitely recommend this. Delivery time was really good and on time. Thank you!

Command Mini Clear Hooks  with Clear Strips
Command Mini Clear Hooks with Clear Strips
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Jan 2014
These are really worth buying. I have a glass and mirrored cabinet and put crystal into the cabinet so wanted something to hang some crystal pieces up. These fitted the bill perfectly. As they are clear they do not detract from the crystal and looks really good. Well worth the money.

Red Organza Chair Bows Pack of 6 (X80050)
Red Organza Chair Bows Pack of 6 (X80050)
Offered by UK1WeddingGifts
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality!, 30 Jan 2014
Brought these for my Christmas table. Lovely colour, good Red. Plenty of material to make a good size bow. Looked good in my dining room. Lots of compliments from our guests.

Party Porcelain Pack Doilies Pack of 24, Gold
Party Porcelain Pack Doilies Pack of 24, Gold
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design!, 30 Jan 2014
Just what I wanted. Nice designs, Good mixture of each size and design. Ideal for Christmas, anniversaries and weddings. Well worth purchasing.

Dualit 89300 Chrome Hand Mixer, 400 Watt, Chrome
Dualit 89300 Chrome Hand Mixer, 400 Watt, Chrome
Price: 57.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!, 30 Jan 2014
This is a really good hand held mixer. I have a large Kenwood Chef and wanted a hand mixer. I was going to have a matching pair but read some reviews on Which about the performance of this make and model. It has not disappointed. Lots of power even when mixing heavy dough. 3 sets of attachments and stylish looking machine. I would certainly recommend this to anyone who want to have a professional quality hand held mixer.

Fujifilm JZ100 Digital Camera - Black (14MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD Screen
Offered by nrsolutions
Price: 71.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality!, 4 Sep 2013
Bought this for a present. Needed to be light and compact but from a quality manufacturer. This was just what was we got. Lovely little camera and quite high mega pixels to get some finer details. Ideal as a first camera and easy to use. Would definitely recommend this.

Double Size, White, Percale Extra Deep (16") Fitted Sheet, 200 Thread Count by Viceroybedding
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant", 2 Sep 2013
Got a new bed and use fitted sheets. However mine were not deep enough. These are lovely. They are nice and deep and they are soft to the skin, which is good. I would certainly recommend them for the quality and the price paid.

The Fast Diet Recipe Book: 150 delicious, calorie-controlled meals to make your fast days easy
Price: 6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 2 Sep 2013
If like me you are a Yo-Yo dieter you have tried every new diet that comes out. Well this is really different. I watched the TV programme and found it really interesting. I loved the idea of just concentrating on two or three days a week to diet and then eat normally. I started well and still keep going but once the Recipe book came out it helped me even more. The menus are good and I found that I got to know what elase I could eat rather then staying with the same things on my Fast day. Definitely recommend this book.

Betrayal of Thieves (Legends of Dimmingwood Book 2)
Betrayal of Thieves (Legends of Dimmingwood Book 2)
Price: 1.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay read!, 17 July 2013
Having read book one i was expecting more from this book.
Disappointed. Very slow to get going.
Spent a lot of time discussing the area in where they were.
Got bored with it.
Still carried on to read Book 3.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3