ARRAY(0xa587f390)

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Pink
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Pink
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra seat for the downstairs toilet, 14 July 2013
I have a more expensive seat that my daughter uses upstairs and loves, it is heavy though and I only wanted something downstairs that I could easily store in our small WC. This is perfect, and for the price, it is great. Small enough to take out and about if you don't wish to take a potty.

Girls' Potty Time (Dk)
Girls' Potty Time (Dk)
by Dk
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty Training fun, 14 July 2013
Great for introducing new words such as 'Super Pants' Potty, etc... It calls Nappies Nappies instead of Diapers which is great, and also includes potties and big girl toilets, which is great as my daughter tends to use the toilet mostly. Great rhyme which encourages repetition and my daughter loves to fill in the last words of the rhyme which is nice too. Stickers included which is also a nice extra touch. Definately helped in the transition of wearing pants for a longer period of time, instead of consistently taking them off.

Carryalong Treasury (Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
Carryalong Treasury (Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
by Tisha Hamilton
Edition: Board book
Price: 8.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright Clubhouse pictures., 14 July 2013
My daughter loves this book, although I find that if you have sever Mickey Mouse books, they seem to recycle many of the pictures inside. Nice tough handle for carrying while on plane, or boat etc... A must for any Mickey and Minnie fan.

Caterham Oak Blanket Box with Lacquer Finish, Brown
Caterham Oak Blanket Box with Lacquer Finish, Brown
Price: 187.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy box, 14 July 2013
Recommended for mums, as a great toy box. It has a secure hinge so the lid wont drop on little hands, a great pull up grab area for when learning to stand, and is huge in comparison to most toy boxes. It looks lovely in the lounge at the end of the day too, and provides a bit of extra seating if necessary/an extra table top for puzzles playdoh etc...

Great for blankets too! but definitely a toy storage solution

Emi-Jay Hair Tie Collections - Gold Glitter 5 Pack
Emi-Jay Hair Tie Collections - Gold Glitter 5 Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Hold, and still mark my hair, 14 July 2013
I bought these as I wanted a band that didn't leave a big mark on my hair when I want to wear it down. I had read so much about how wonderful these bands were so thought it was a no brainer to buy them.

Sadly it was all a lot of hype, and the bands do leave a mark in my hair, which defeats the object of buying them. I also find that they do not hold my medium thickness shoulder length hair, I have to wrap four times and they still need retying frequently. That said however if you want a band that doesn't seem to damage your hair I think they fit the bill for this.

Mine are fraying already, and I have only had them a matter of months, and I dont like the glitter ones at all as they seem to be very hard and mark the hair even more. After wearing they crease down the middle and fold in half which I dont like either, as if you want to wear it on your arm they sit badly.

All in all I am not sure they are worth the money.

Babies Firsts 140x70cm Luxury Spring Interior Cot Bed Mattress with an Edge Bound Cover, an Extra Comfort Layer and Spare Cover
Price: 38.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nights sleep, 14 July 2013
We have had it for 3 days and my daughter seems to love it. She is sleeping heavily and is loving her 'New Bed'. Good quality for the price, infact it cost less then her first mattress which this has replaced after two years. Really springy but firm, a great mattress with an extra protective cover for any little accidents. Cant recommend it enough.

Ella's Kitchen The Green One Organic Smoothie Fruits 90 g (Pack of 12)
Ella's Kitchen The Green One Organic Smoothie Fruits 90 g (Pack of 12)
Price: 7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 14 July 2013
Handy to have in the cupboard for a guilt free snack on the go. My daughter loves them and we have one most days, she likes most of the flavours, and enjoys her 'squidgy' as we know them. It is a nice way to get a bit more of her fruit intake dealt with.

Cuisinart ICE30 ice cream maker
Cuisinart ICE30 ice cream maker
Price: 68.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning this ice cream is seriously addictive, 14 July 2013
Beautiful ice-cream, made quickly. I highly recommend it. The book comes with some recipes which I have altered slightly. My current favourite is regular chocolate icecream to which I add my favourite chocolate, Maltesers or Galaxy Ripple are great.

Can be rather noisy when it is churning, but I just close the kitchen door while it is busy working so not an issue.

If you like ice-cream, this is a more guilt free way to make it without all the 'chemicals' in regular ice-cream.

Close Pop-In Owl Print Car Seat Protector (36 Months, Pink)
Close Pop-In Owl Print Car Seat Protector (36 Months, Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for potty training protection, 14 July 2013
My daughter has had one potty training accident whilst sitting on her 'OWLS' in the car, and it 100% protected her seat cover from getting wet. Unlike previous reviews, I have found it to fit her Maxi Cosi Priori carseat perfectly, and it doesn't move around as other people have experienced.

On washing it has dried fast, and fully soaked up the wee wee.

I highly recommend getting one of these, as they are an assurance for you that you can relax, instead of panicking that your child may miss their wee wee queue. On the rare occassions that they may get wet, it is not a 'big deal'. Furthermore, it means you can remove it, change them, and let them sit on their dry regular seat if the journey is of a longer length, instead of them having to stay on a wet seat.

Hippychick Mattress Protector Fitted Sheet
Hippychick Mattress Protector Fitted Sheet
Price: 19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars total peace of mind, 14 July 2013
I am currently potty training my daughter in the day, however she keeps taking her sleep time nappy off. After trying everything from sewing up her baby grows to putting them on backwards, she is too wise and can still escape and remove her nappy. Now with the really hot weather we are having, she doesnt want to be wearing much to sleep, so the 'Houdini Suit' is no longer an option. These sheets mean that if she does insist on removing her nappy, I know her mattress will be fully protected, it is the compromise I have had to make, until this phase passes.

I have just purchased her a new mattress and didn't want to ruin it, like her previous mattress, so also bought two of these mattress protectors. They have fully protected her bed each time she has decided to go au natural, and I really couldn't rate them enough. They feel soft like brushed cotton, and could be used as the actual fitted sheet, I however still put a further fitted sheet on top. I would recommend having two in stock, one on and one in the wash, to ensure full protection during this training period.

Great product and definitely worth the money, and as close to a regular sheet as possible with full waterproof benefits.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4