Profile for Joss > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vax H86-GA-B Gator Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, 0.3 L, White and Orange
Vax H86-GA-B Gator Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, 0.3 L, White and Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Sucks big time!, 1 Feb. 2015
Can't fault the thing really. I often take the VAX H86 with me if I've got a carpentry job on (that's one of my trades). It's a handy size & does a perfectly good clean, & quickly. Sure, it takes about 12 hours to charge & you only get 10 minutes use out of it when fully charged but bearing in mind it's purpose - small clean-up jobs, it's really quite a powerful machine & I'd suggest it's one of the better ones on the market. For a cordless vacuum of it's size, I certainly wasn't disappointed.

Chord SQUEEZE CAPO - ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC
Chord SQUEEZE CAPO - ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this capo, especially the price., 30 Nov. 2014
Can't believe how cheap this thing is - & how good it is considering the price. Being a pessimist & knowing what so many other lovely guitarists can be like (thieves), I bought two of them.

The capo itself is, in my opinion, every bit as good as one you'd expect to pay at least £8 for in the UK. It's got a simple, robust design & performs well.

Fender FT-004 Chromatic Clip On Tuner
Fender FT-004 Chromatic Clip On Tuner
Offered by RST Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tuner., 30 Nov. 2014
Love this little tuner. Been meaning to get something like this for a while. What can I say? It's accurate, no fuss, does what it's meant to, & is very discreet.

INDESIT Cooker Hood Grease Filter
INDESIT Cooker Hood Grease Filter
Offered by EL Lewis Home Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely., 30 Nov. 2014
Bought for a customer. Seemed to do the job. No complaints, easy to fit.

Buwico® Pre-Wired 6-String Single Coil Guitar Pickup Harness with Volume & Tone Pots
Offered by Buwicoeu

5.0 out of 5 stars Pickup, Volume & Tone - good little gadget., 30 Nov. 2014
Very happy with my purchase. This is a very effective & inexpensive way to install a pickup in a steel stringed guitar. Sure, you're guitar's not going to sound quite as good as Hendrix's or Gary Moore's but what can you expect for the price. Over all, it's a good little gadget & the volume & tone pots work nicely. No complaints at all.

Ray-Ban 4151 894/3K Matte Havana 4151 Rectangle Sunglasses Lens Category 3 Lens
Ray-Ban 4151 894/3K Matte Havana 4151 Rectangle Sunglasses Lens Category 3 Lens
Offered by Redhotsunglasses | Free Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality as expected, 2 Aug. 2014
Very happy with my purchase. Good quality, authentic Ray Ban sunglasses & a hassle free purchase. I look well buff.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2014 3:12 PM BST

Bagua Clone Mechanical Mod Vape Device
Bagua Clone Mechanical Mod Vape Device

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid bit of vaping gear, 30 Mar. 2014
I'm very happy with my Bagua clone. This is a well built bit of kit, capable of taking 18550 & 18650 batteries, thanks to the extension collar supplied. The threading is good, the button is good, it fires well.

When you've finished vaping, my advice is to give the reverse threaded locking nut an extra firm twist before placing the Bagua clone in your pocket. Mine's started firing a couple of times while in my pocket, because I wasn't positive enough with the nut. That's just an observation, not a criticism. I really can't fault this clone.

Vktech 50pcs Empty Plastic Squeezable Dropper Bottles (10ml)
Vktech 50pcs Empty Plastic Squeezable Dropper Bottles (10ml)
Offered by vktech-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 30 Mar. 2014
What a great product, great value too.

The bottles, tips and lids come in separate bags for convenience. The lids come with a breakable seal, which locks onto the bottle when first screwed on, for added security - although be aware, the lids are NOT child proof safety caps, so be sure to keep the bottles well out of reach of children if planning to use for e-liquids.

All in all, I'm very happy with this purchase. Great value for money.

Shesto Pack of 3 x 1ml Syringes
Shesto Pack of 3 x 1ml Syringes
Offered by Muzamedical

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product., 10 Mar. 2014
I'm very happy with my purchase. They're good quality syringes with a smooth action. Perfect for accurate measuring of all kinds of liquids. I use these for measuring out the ingredients in my e-liquid blends (I'm into vaping).

ABC Products® Replacement Fuji / Fujifim USB Cable Cord Lead (For Image Transfer / Battery Charger - Supports Charging in Select models) for Most Finepix Digital Camera (Models Stated Below)
Offered by abcproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, works well., 10 Mar. 2014
I needed a replacement lead for my Fuji camera. This was the solution, what more can I say? It's a well made, hard wearing lead which transfers data.

The product arrived promptly so I recommend the seller too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4