Profile for Abuyer > Reviews

Seagate STBV2000200 2TB Expansion USB 3.0 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Seagate STBV2000200 2TB Expansion USB 3.0 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Price: 57.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good drive but limited by Windows, 16 Mar 2014
The drive works fine from the box. However, I bought the 3TB Hard Drive.
If you wish to use the full 3TB you need to partition the disk to use GPT (default is MBR) before you format it, otherwise you will only be able to access 2TBs.
This is a limitation of Windows and not the Seagate Hard Drive.
Also as mentioned by others you will not be able to backup a disk Image using Windows Backup and Restore (another limitation of Windows OS),
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2014 9:24 AM GMT

Because of You
Because of You
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Because of You (MP3 Download)
A song with good lyrics, good story, well sung and good music.
Unlike much music nowadays with fancy sound effects where you can't actually hear the words.

Sagemcom D380A Single DECT Cordless Telephone with Answering Machine - Black
Sagemcom D380A Single DECT Cordless Telephone with Answering Machine - Black
Offered by Telephones Online
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value phone, 18 Nov 2013
This is a good value phone.
It has all the basics of what you would expect for a phone (address book, personal ring tones, loudspeaker, mute) and it has an answer machine.

Bosch PST 700 E 500 Watt Compact Jigsaw
Bosch PST 700 E 500 Watt Compact Jigsaw
Price: 45.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tool, 18 April 2013
The tool is reasonably priced.
It is easy to use.
I have used it to cut laminate flooring and it makes an accurate cut.
There is a target site to help you guide your cut. This is slightly mis-aligned. I think I can adjust this with a screwdriver but have not bothered. This is a minor problem, as I just aim slightly to one side to get a straight cut.
It is very easy to change blades with the quick release mechanism.
I would recommend this tool for cutting laminate flooring.

BT Hudson 1100 Twin DECT Cordless Telephone - Gun Metal/Black
BT Hudson 1100 Twin DECT Cordless Telephone - Gun Metal/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value phone, 20 Mar 2013
The phone has a large phonebook capacity and is good value.
Good points:
- It is one of the few phones that can store 100 phonebook entries (the standard seems to be 50).
- Colour screen.
- Polyphonic ringtones.
Bad points:
- Although you can copy phonebook entries between handsets, it will ask you to confirm whether to replace or add a new entry for each existing phonebook entry. So if you have 99 entries on both handsets and you wish to copy the 100th entry from one to the other, using copy all, then you will need to confirm 99 entries.
- The default setting is that the 2nd handset cannot join an existing call, in my opinion, this is the opposite of what you would expect; though you can override the default to allow the 2nd handset to join the call.

InkPad Notepad (for notes)
InkPad Notepad (for notes)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Font issues, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: InkPad Notepad (for notes) (App)
Overall, this application is very good, and has proved to be useful when recording things "on the go". The issue I have with the app is that several acquaintances have told me that the lowercase O's look very similar to a lowercase U, and can be quite confusing. Other than this, I have no problems with the application 'InkPad Notepad (for notes)".

Panasonic KX-TG6622EB Twin Digital Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value phone, 28 Dec 2011
This phone is good value. You get two phones and an answering machine.
I was confused between "50 person caller ID" and "100 name and number phonebook".
Now that I have played with the phone I understand.
You can store 100 entries in the handset phonebook. Each handset has its own phonebook memory, but there is a facility to copy phonebook entries from one handset to the other.
Alternatively, if you have a partner you can set one handset with your 100 entries and your partner can set their handset with 100 separate entries on their handset.
When a caller rings you (and you have caller id set up) your phone will match the caller's number with the entry in the handset's phonebook. The handset can store up to 50 callers who have rung you, which is what is meant by "50 person caller ID".
So I am happy I can store 100 entries, as my last phone could only store 50 entries and I had to keep deleting old entries to store new ones.

Tip.Tech:Genuine Samsung - Micro USB - Datacable (APCBU10BBE) compatible with samsung B3210 Corby TXT, B3310, B5722, B7620 Giorgio Armani, B7722, Beam I8520, Blue Earth, C6112, Champ C3300K, E2100, E2370, G810, Galaxy 3 I5800, Galaxy Apollo i5801, Galaxy Lite, Galaxy Portal, Galaxy S, Genio Qwerty, Genio Slide, Glamour S5150, Glamour S7070, H1, i5500 Corby, i5700 Galaxy Spica, i8510 INNOV8, I8520 Halo, Jet S8000, Jet Ultra Edition, Knox, Lindy M5650, M2310, M2510, M3310, Miss Player, Monte Bar C3200, Monte S5620, Omnia HD i8910, Omnia II I8000, Omnia Lite, Omnia PRO 4 B7350, Omnia Pro B7610, Pixon12, Player Star 2, S3370, S5150 Diva Folder, S5560, S7070 Diva, S7350 Classico, S7350 Ultra Slide, S8300 Ultra Touch, Shark 2 S5550 , Shark 3 S3550, Shark S5350, Tocco Ultra Edition, Wave 2 Pro S5330, Wave 2 S5250, Wave S8500
Offered by Obozzo
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Read phone instruction manual first!, 16 Oct 2011
I have a Samsung GT C3300K. When I plugged in the micro USB it started asking to install a driver I did not have. It turned out that there was nothing wrong with the cable. What had happened was that I did not read the phone's instructions. To get the cable to work, I needed to set the phone's "PC connections" to "mass USB storage". By default the phone assumes you are connecting using "Samsung Kies". From my experience, for all products I have used in the past, I can plug in the USB data cable and the PC recognises it, the Samsung GT C3300K has been the only exception to this rule.

Max Value 200 Mbps Home Plug with Pass-Thru, Single Unit Pack
Max Value 200 Mbps Home Plug with Pass-Thru, Single Unit Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but could be better, 1 Mar 2011
I already have 2 home plugs from a different supplier and was pleased that this home plug worked fine with my existing ones.
The home plug did not need any set up, just plugged it into the wall socket and connected the ethernet cable and I was up and running.
The only limitations I have with the product are:

1) The product came with a paper sheet giving instructions on how to install the software on the enclosed CD.
When you follow these instructions it says run the EXE file on the CD. The CD does not have an EXE file!
Having said that, you are able to run the home plug without installing any software.

2) The ethernet cable is very short, so unless your computer is about 1 metre from the wall socket you will need to buy a longer cable.

Star Trek [DVD]
Star Trek [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely brilliant story, 6 Jan 2010
This review is from: Star Trek [DVD] (DVD)
An absolutely brilliant story with good special effects too! I would definitely recommend watching it! Each of the actors/actresses were cast very well and they each suited the particular character that they played!! One extraordinary film by J.J Abrams.

Page: 1 | 2