Profile for Jessica > Reviews

Omron HJ005-E Step Counter Pedometer With Large Lcd Display
Omron HJ005-E Step Counter Pedometer With Large Lcd Display
Offered by iShop Crystals

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 1 Sep 2013
Not always reliable but the display is very clear. It's also easily attachable to your clothes. In short ok but nothing to shout about.

The Imitation of Christ (Hendrickson Christian Classics)
The Imitation of Christ (Hendrickson Christian Classics)
by Thomas à Kempis

5.0 out of 5 stars A breathe of fresh air, 1 Sep 2013
I am not even religious and I can't have enough of this book. Very much needed new take on the philosophy of life.

The Reason I Jump: One Boy's Voice from the Silence of Autism
The Reason I Jump: One Boy's Voice from the Silence of Autism
by Naoki Higashida

5.0 out of 5 stars Most brilliant book, 1 Sep 2013
It's a unique insight into a child's experience of autism. I think all people bringing up or working with children with autism would learn a great deal from it.

O nasladowaniu Chrystusa
O nasladowaniu Chrystusa
by Tomasz Kempis

5.0 out of 5 stars Wspaniala ksiazka!, 12 May 2013
Dowiedzialam sie o tej ksiazce z filmu 'Smierc Rotmistrza Pileckiego' i bardzo sie ucieszylam gdy znalazlam ja na Amazon. Ta ksiazka (jak i film) jest inspirujaca i niepowtarzalna i polecam ja serdecznie wszystkim moim Rodakom ktorzy przechodza trudny okres w zycie i potrzebuja otuchy i sily. Ta mala skromna ksiazka napisana przez madrego mnicha setki lat temu bardzo Wam w tym pomoze, jak i mnie pomogla.

Jak zyc dlugo i zdrowo
Jak zyc dlugo i zdrowo
by Michal Tombak
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A breath of fresh healthy air, 4 Jan 2013
I would like to recommend this book because it is written by a scientist and biologist rather than a medical person. As such, it gives a wealth of objective information, suggestions and advice I have never come across anywhere else. I hope you will find this book as engaging as I have. The only pity is that the book is written in Polish and can reach only a a limited number of people.

Bhangra Beatz
Bhangra Beatz

5.0 out of 5 stars Bhangra joy, 5 Jun 2012
This review is from: Bhangra Beatz (Audio CD)
A great music which can lift any mood and will make you dance! When I bought the CD I didn't have much expectations being honest but I'm now hooked on it and must have my banghra fix every day. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!