Profile for Dale > Reviews

Content by Dale

Dale

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Hunger Games Men's Catching Fire Down with the Capitol Grunge Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Medium
Price: 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 27 Sep 2013
This t-shirt is really good quality and being a big fan of the hunger games it is really good. fit perfectly.

Tie Dye Cyan Scrunch 700502 T-shirt M
Tie Dye Cyan Scrunch 700502 T-shirt M
Offered by Chameleon Clothing
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 27 Sep 2013
The light blue is actually white and the dark blue is actually light blue. Picture is misleading. . . .

August DTA180 Freeview TV Aerial - Portable Indoor/Outdoor Digital Antenna for USB TV Tuner / DVB-T Television / DAB Radio - With Magnetic Base
Offered by Daffodil UK
Price: 6.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 14 Dec 2012
It didn't receive any channels. I strongly not recommend getting this useless thing. Do not buy. I even put it on a metal device to it would magnetize and boost signal but still nothing.

5 Star Mouse Mat with 6mm Rubber Sponge Backing 248x220mm Blue
5 Star Mouse Mat with 6mm Rubber Sponge Backing 248x220mm Blue
Price: 2.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 5 Oct 2012
If you need a mouse mat for temporarily stopping marks on your desk then this works. But if you want a more permanent mouse mat then buy something else as this feels more like sandpaper than a mouse mat.

SixBros. Computer Desk - PC Workstation - Office Desk - Maple - S-202A/87
SixBros. Computer Desk - PC Workstation - Office Desk - Maple - S-202A/87
Offered by SixBros.
Price: 118.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great desk, Bad packaging., 5 Oct 2012
Desk is awesome and big enough to fit all my computer accessories on. Although the CD rack isn't used it adds a nice feature to the desk (If anyone still uses CD's). The glass stand also makes the desk look quality and not cheap.

BE AWARE!: The desk is flat packed with not very good packaging! One part was damaged (giant split through the middle) but luckily it is on the back of the desk so is not visible. Thats the reason for the 4 star.

Overall good product I would recommend to a friend, beware of packaging.

Allcam IT-735 USB 2.0 and e-SATA combo Enclosure for 3.5" SATA Hard Drives -Black
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for transfering data but not in the long run!, 1 Oct 2012
I needed to get this to transfer my Minecraft maps to my new harddrive (Yes, it was worth 15 pound for my minecraft maps) but after about 2 days after that it stopped working. I will not be returning it as it did what I needed it to do. Another issue I had was that when I transfered some folders it would say that it transfered but it hadn't and the data is gone forever but this might be a windows problem and not the actual device. 3/5 very close to a 2/5. I wouldn't recommend getting this for long term use but it you need to transfer files and wouldnt need it afterwords then this is fine.

ARTIC Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 CPU Cooler
ARTIC Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 CPU Cooler
Offered by NORDPC
Price: 16.50

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 28 July 2012
This was a nightmare to install! It has tiny screws and it ws also rusty (I have no idea how) when it arrived! Also, my computer will not boot anymore. Apparently it broke my motherboard which I now have to buy a new one!!! Extremely annoyed!! -5/5.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2012 10:17 AM BST

Doctor Who -- The Complete Series 5 [DVD]
Doctor Who -- The Complete Series 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Smith
Price: 11.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Box set review, 29 Jun 2012
What I liked:

- The episodes are awesome. There is not one bad episode.
- The boxset isn't like the previous 4 series, instead it is in the style of a book where you flip through the DVD's.
- The quality of the DVD's (Standard definition) is fantastic.
- There are a lot of special features on each DVD.
- There is a 6th bonus DVD for the confidential cut downs which I really enjoyed.

What I didn't like:

- Instead of having 3 episodes on each disk, on some there are only 2. The boxset would be better having 5 disks instead of the spread out 6.
- Because of it only having 2 episodes on some disk it messes up some 2-part stories. For example on the weeping angle episodes you have to change the disk to watch the second part.
- No episode guide included.

Conclusion:

If you are a Doctor who fan I would definitely recommend buying this box set as it is fantastic!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2013 9:23 AM BST

Creative  Aurvana Live! Headphones
Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones
Price: 54.52

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 7 April 2012
I usually listen to trance, nightcore and dance. This headset is awesome! Extremely good base! They are really comfy however do get hot after a while. I compared these to my other 70 pound headset and these turned out to be much better. It does take around 5 - 7 days for the headset to 'burn in' but after that the music is phenomenal.

Saints Row The Third (PC DVD)
Saints Row The Third (PC DVD)
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing game but keeps crashing!, 31 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Me and a friend play this game on Co-Op mode. It is an amazing game and is really fun! The only problem is that it often crashes either mine or my friends game so I know it's a fault with the game and not my PC. This causes all progress to be lost because the auto save function is broke and you have to regularly manually save it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3