Profile for Gabor > Reviews

Content by Gabor

Gabor

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Jun. 2013
My 11 years old excellent Braun 5414 went wrong and I bought a cheap Philips HQ6941 rotary as a replacement. I was not happy with it, it irritated my neck no matter how carefully I used it, also left much more facial hair on then the old Braun. Probably a more expensive Philips would have been a better choice, but I decided to give up trying the rotary system, instead looked for another foil shaver. So I bought this Braun 320s-4 model and I am absolutely satisfied. Quiet, effective, no irritation at all. I can truly recommend to anyone.

Asus USB-N10 - 150Mbps Wireless Lan USB Adapter. 802.11n, MIFA antenna, (Win 7,Linux,MAC OS 10.6), 3 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Jun. 2013
I needed a wifi adapter for my old laptop and wanted a very small one that can always be plugged in. It works perfectly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Jun. 2013
Ordered it for my daughter, she likes it very very much, it fits perfectly on her Sony Ericsson Arc S.

SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X12 ARC / X12 ARC S CIRCLES AND FLOWERS TPU GEL CASE / COVER / SKIN BY KIT ME OUT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Jun. 2013
Ordered it for my wife, she likes it very very much, it fits perfectly on her Sony Ericsson Arc S.

LEGO® Friends Brickmaster (Lego Brickmaster)
LEGO® Friends Brickmaster (Lego Brickmaster)
by Dorling Kindersley ( DK CHU BAN SHE )

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good present if you want more than just a brick of Lego, 23 May 2013
It was a present for my 13 year old daughter. She liked it very much, appreciated the fact that it is not just a usual box of Lego but also something extra.

LEGO Star Wars Spectacular
LEGO Star Wars Spectacular

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent package, 23 May 2013
The pack was a present for my two Star Wars fan daughters (9 and 13) and they just love it.

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 10.1 inch Clip-In Case - Black
Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 10.1 inch Clip-In Case - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, feels safer than Samsung Book Cover, 23 May 2013
We have a similar case for our older 8.9 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab. That one works just perfect, so it seemed to be obvious to order this one for the new 10.1 inch one. However, there are also nice colorful Samsung Book Covers for this model, so we went and took a look at them, but we did not like that the cover lacks that extra flip that rolls on the back and stays there with the magnetic strip. So even though we could not choose those magnificent light blue, mint green or pink colors, we went for this one and are absolutely satisfied.