Profile for arron.stepan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Pulsin 50g Orange Choc Chip Protein Snack - Pack of 18
Pulsin 50g Orange Choc Chip Protein Snack - Pack of 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and keep me full for arond 2:30 hours, 1 July 2015
Being an active vegan its hard to always find fast, clean, healthy protein on the go. These really help fill in between launch and dinner.

Ex-Pro Fuji NP-95, NP95, FNP95 BC-95, BC95 EZi-Power USB Charger with USB Cable [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Charges slower than the normal charger but that's fine for my use., 29 Jun. 2015
Works well, changes how I can travel, this and a sola panel means I can be off the road for months.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for LG G4!, 18 Jun. 2015
From 5% to 85% in 60 minutes, full charge in hour 15. My Oneplus One with the same size battery takes 2 and a half hours to charge.

LG G4 5.5 inch UK SIM-free Android Smartphone - Metallic Grey
LG G4 5.5 inch UK SIM-free Android Smartphone - Metallic Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars A great upgrade!, 16 Jun. 2015
This is the prefect phone for me. No long review needed;
SD card slot! +
Removable battery +
Amazing screen +
Top tier camera.

1 star taken away for there not being an option to have vegan leather (flux) It should at least be an option!

LG G4 Case, Spigen® [METALLIZED BUTTONS] LG G4 Case Protective **NEW** [Neo Hybrid] [Satin Silver] Bumper Style Premium Case Slim Fit Dual Lyaer Protective Cover for LG G4 (2015) - Satin Silver (SGP11519)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars It's the best case right now for the LG G4, 16 Jun. 2015
Whenever I get a new phone I tend to buy 4-5 cases and return the ones I don't like, this was my keeper.
If you guys could give me the same case but with a metal frame, I'd buy it in an instant (4 stars for plastic)

Anker® 3 Premium 3ft Micro USB Cable Pack High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cables for Android, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

USN Diet Whey Bar, Pack of 18 - Peanut Butter
USN Diet Whey Bar, Pack of 18 - Peanut Butter

5.0 out of 5 stars Chewy, tasty, and not so bad for you., 26 April 2015
Really nice bars, I got mine for £13 per box. The price really seems to jump.

Super tasty and great way of getting a little extra protein per day.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition (Xbox One)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition (Xbox One)
Offered by MadBuy

4.0 out of 5 stars A solid revamp from past titles., 21 April 2015
I'll keep this short;
I really like the 2 zombie maps we have so far, the boss fights and new EXO zombies are a cool change up from past titles.
Grapple maps from the first DLC are super fun, thrilling in fact.
The second DLC maps are fun but not as good as the first.
The online in general is really fun but sometimes it can take awhile to get into games and I do SOMETIMES (not often) get disconnected.

Overall its really fun and has made me put Halo down for some time.

Naneu Military OPS Bravo Backpack for DSLR Camera
Naneu Military OPS Bravo Backpack for DSLR Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars An old bag that fits new technology perfectly! (Mirror-less), 2 April 2015
I was in the market for a new bag, but unlike my previous purchases it was for a much smaller Fuji x (Mirror-less) kit.
Most of the "DSLR" bags are huge, a total overkill for all the new cameras that frankly, don't need as much space or awkward hip supports.

This fits an XT1 and 55-200mm, 35mm 1.4, 10-24, 56mm 1.2, 18-55mm + 1L water-bottle, protein bars, food, tripod, tons of batteries, and all the other bits that come standard in any photography bag. In comparison it can hold my 5Diii and 2 lenses and that weighs the same as my fuji set up.

Great light travel bag, water cover and opening from the back (protected from pickpockets) are great little bonuses.

Mr Tom Peanut Bar 40 g (Pack of 36)
Mr Tom Peanut Bar 40 g (Pack of 36)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a vegetarian and these are great for getting some extra protein (8g, 15 Mar. 2015
I'm a vegetarian and these are great for getting some extra protein (8g, 56g being how much is needed daily) from your snacks (No more chocolate for me) but taste way nicer than protein bars and are way, way cheaper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7