ARRAY(0xa977efa8)

Top Man: How Philip Green Built His High Street Empire
by Stewart Lansley
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You will love the book but not the man!, 27 Nov 2010
Well written, well researched and very honest. Mr Green does come across as a ruthless man which is not so suprising. But he appears to have been ruthless from a very early age.
Some early detail is missing, he seems to go from no cash to lots of cash to bankrupt to a millionaire within a few pages and I find those bits more interesting than some of the other more flash bits.
I enjoyed this book, my wife enjoyed it and it is going to be passed on to friends an I believe they will love it.
I would recomend this book as a great read but by the end you might think that Mr Green is more than just a party loving guy who sells cheap dresses to teenagers. Wow, pray he does not come after your business!

Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Offered by Gameseek
Price: 38.79

5.0 out of 5 stars SAVES YOU MONEY...BRILL!!!!, 27 Nov 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
LOnger than expected to be delivered, when you get it it works out cheaper than paying online.
Go for it
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2010 8:00 PM GMT

INtuition : Gybing and Core Skills [DVD]
INtuition : Gybing and Core Skills [DVD]
Dvd ~ Guy Cribb

3.0 out of 5 stars I love windsurfing, 27 Nov 2010
Like the review title says I love windsurfing...this DVD shows people on their boards at their best...and yet it is still a really boring thing to watch. I have never sat and watched it from start to finish in one go because it is a little dull. I will use it before I go on hols to refresh my mind on the core skills. For this reason I would recommend it but I would suggest skipping back and forth to the relevant bits you want to watch rather than an interesting programme.

TomTom Go 920T With European, USA and Canada Mapping
TomTom Go 920T With European, USA and Canada Mapping

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT NOW, 27 Nov 2010
This product should be sponsored by 'Relate' the marriage guidance people. It has navigated us around England, Southern Ireland, California and Nevada. It is awesome in the truest sense of the word.
I have had a few of these types of things and have bought them for my parents, this one does all that the others do but does it better and faster and then there all the extra maps. Trust me its is very good.
One drawback is that there is no thumb wheel to control volume, tapping the screen for menus when I am driving is a pain.
Other than that go for it!

Windsurfing: The Essential Guide to Equipment and Techniques (Adventure Sports)
Windsurfing: The Essential Guide to Equipment and Techniques (Adventure Sports)
by Simon Bornhoft

3.0 out of 5 stars I love windsurfing, 27 Nov 2010
Good, if dated guide to windsurfing etc.
Worth a read if you can get it cheap enough on Amazon

Digital Era "12"" Natural WOOD Photo Frame" Digital Photo Frame
Digital Era "12"" Natural WOOD Photo Frame" Digital Photo Frame

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality picture, 27 Nov 2010
I have bought a couple of these for presents and for my home. Good picture, nice features but can guarantee that within 12 weeks of buying one it will be left off almost permanently and never used again.
If you want one then this one is good.

To The Edge: Entrepreneurial Secrets from Britain's Richest Square Mile
To The Edge: Entrepreneurial Secrets from Britain's Richest Square Mile
by Malcolm McClean
Price: 11.33

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Bad Bad, 27 Nov 2010
Quite possibly the worst book I have ever read. It is the kind of contrived tripe you might expect from a rather dim 13 year old boy.
I struggled to read through this book because it is as dull as dishwater, I soldierd on until the end in hope that it might have some redeeming feature...it did not.
The author has tried to give the entrepreneurs character giving them nicknames...sorry I can not complete this review, remembering the book just depresses me.

Ignoring the money wasted buying the book. It is the time I wasted, time that I will never get back, reading to the end of the book in the vain hope that there might be a glimmer of wit or insight within the pages of this steaming pile of words excreted onto paper. ONLY buy this book for some one who you do not like or perhaps for a rather dim 13 year old boy.

How I Made It: 40 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Made Millions
How I Made It: 40 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Made Millions
by Rachel Bridge
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good broad brush stroke book on entrepreneurs., 27 Nov 2010
The book does not go into deep detail on the subjects but does a wonderful job of keeping the reader interested. Quite inspirational really and I would recommend this book to anybody with an interest in business.