Profile for Ms. T. J. Murphy > Reviews

Content by Ms. T. J. Murphy

Ms. T. J. Murphy (England)

12 (3 FULL SETS) Compatible Ink, Cartridges, for Epson, Stylus, Printer, C64, C66, C68, C84, C86, CX3600, CX3650, CX4600, CX6400, and, CX6600, T0445,TO445, TO441, TO442, TO443, TO444, T0441, T0442, T0443, T0444, T0445

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 15 May 2010
These inks are good for everyday colour printing on standard paper. I have not printed any images on photo quality paper so cannot (yet) recommend these for that exact purpose. All in all they seem great value for money!

Hama Rexton 140 Camera Bag - Black/Red
Hama Rexton 140 Camera Bag - Black/Red
Offered by H.PRESTON MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for an excellent price, 11 Feb 2010
I am extremely satisfied with this product and feel it is excellent value for money. I also bought a smaller bag for taking my camera out and about without carrying all my kit but wanted a larger bag to store everything in at home and to take with me on longer holidays/trips. This bag has enough space inside the main storage area to keep my canon 500D camera along with extra lens, power cable and flash. It has smaller compartments on the inside of the lid to store memory cards and additional compartments on the front, back and sides to store camera cleaning kit, camera manual, batteries and a little extra room for other stuff too...but the overall bag is quite compact considering all of this. The bag is well made using durable fabrics and also has a handy rain cover which packs away when not in use. I highly reccommend this bag.

When Parents Die: Learning to Live with the Loss of a Parent
When Parents Die: Learning to Live with the Loss of a Parent
by Dora Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful During a Very Difficult Time, 28 Mar 2009
This book was recommended to me just when I needed it. I began reading this about one month after my Dad died in a tragic accident. It brought me much reassurance and I only wish I had begun reading it earlier as it covers the entire grieving process, providing insightful and comforting information that made me feel less isolated. I highly recommend it to anyone who has recently or not so recently lost a parent.