Profile for Richardesty > Reviews

Auraglow GU10 Remote Controlled Colour Changing LED Light Bulb
Auraglow GU10 Remote Controlled Colour Changing LED Light Bulb
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great products but has limitations, 25 Oct. 2013
This is a great product and is very effective. Several bulbs work on one remote without needing to be set up.

The only issue I faced is that I used three of these within some garden lights. This gave a great effect, and are more cost effective to run - but the metal housing of the garden lamps reduced the remote range to about 1m.

Would highly recommend though.

XCSOURCE 3W GU10 16 Colors Changing RGB LED Light Bulb Remote Control Home Lighting LD129 D129
Offered by XCSOURCE

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect items supplied, 23 Sept. 2013
I was delighted to receive my delivery in good time, only to find that the incorrect fitment bulbs had been packaged.
I ordered and was invoiced for three GU10's but received three E27 lamps....

Now I have to through the hassle of repackaging, and returning to get a refund - then reorder despite the fact it was the suppliers error. I don't think I will bother to re order our of principle.

The Amazing Book of Cards: Tricks, Shuffles, Games and Hustles
The Amazing Book of Cards: Tricks, Shuffles, Games and Hustles
by Joshua Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 23 April 2013
My 11 year old son has had hours of pleasure from the one book, it inclues oem great card tricks that are quite easy to do with practice.

Gardman Water Drinker
Gardman Water Drinker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and works!, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Gardman Water Drinker (Misc.)
Having thought it woud be easy to make one of these out of an old bottle......I found it wasn't.

This product is great value for money, it works, way to fill, and the birds love the fresh supply of water.

Only downside is that it empties quick on a windy day - so you ave to keep am eye on it.

Gardman Deluxe Feeding Station A01342
Gardman Deluxe Feeding Station A01342
Offered by Longacres Garden Centre

3.0 out of 5 stars Elegant but wobbly, 4 July 2012
Well, the birds certainly like this elegant product which has in effect brought life to our garden. The only thing that lets it down is that the main pole comes in three sections for packing and the joints aren't as rigid as I would have liked when assembled... i.e. they somewhat wiggle about at each of the two joints, despite the provision of a screw to hold it. Fortunately for me, I always intended to mount this on our fence via some clips so it hasn't caused an issue, but a traditional ground mount could have frustrated me as it would probably sway in the wind.

ATI Radeon 9250 , Videocard , 256 MB , PCI , DVI VGA and Tv-out
ATI Radeon 9250 , Videocard , 256 MB , PCI , DVI VGA and Tv-out

3.0 out of 5 stars Connecting to tv, 26 Dec. 2011
Relatively easy to set up but hdmi outlet wouldn't allow me to adjust resolution for our tv. Left me disappointed.