Profile for Mr. C. Ball > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks
Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks

5.0 out of 5 stars Underwater, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
Building confidence underwater, these are great for getting the kids to learn how to swim underwater and make it fun.

Altura Progel Team Mitt 2012 X Large Black
Altura Progel Team Mitt 2012 X Large Black
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy hands, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: ALTURA Men's Progel Team Mitt
Does what it says on the packet, keeps hands from wind chill, gel pads are in good places and the fit is fantastic, not cheap but very good quality compared to cheap ones.

Skiiddii Red / Black Bicycle Cargo Trailer *Next Day Delivery
Skiiddii Red / Black Bicycle Cargo Trailer *Next Day Delivery
Offered by Deal for Money

5.0 out of 5 stars Trailed behind, 31 May 2013
Great little trailer for carrying things to work, easy to tow and follows you everywhere you go. Easy to build and dismantle to store flat, you can leave the hitch on your bike for easy hook when needed.

IPHONE 3G 3GS 3G S LEATHER WALLET CASE COVER WITH TAN INSIDE - BLACK, WHITE STITCHING PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Case, 15 July 2012
Handy little case,protects the phone if you drop it and in your pocket. Handy to put notes and cards in the other side and looks better than I expected. Quality is good and you can not complain about the product for the price.

Canyon Folding Trailabike
Canyon Folding Trailabike

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love them, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Canyon Folding Trailabike (Sports)
This product is at the cheap end of the tagalong market. They are ok quality and I have needed to use my knowledge to get nuts and bolts together but nothing to hard. Once set up, which took me 30 mins they are easy to use and connect/disconnect to the bike. I bought one for my 5 year old boy and he loves it. We did a charity 15 mile ride no problem. My 4 year old was upset he didn't have his own so now he does. I recommend this product for any family to get out and about. We tend to ride on cycle tracks with them so I can not comment on how they perform off road? The size is ok for both of the boys and they can reach the adjustable handle bars easily. You will need to get used to your child leaning as that steers both bikes and it can catch you out if your not ready. Great fun.

Muddyfox Cycling Shirt Mens Blue/Black XX Large
Muddyfox Cycling Shirt Mens Blue/Black XX Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 15 July 2012
A cheap daily top to wear, I commute to work in the top and leave in a draw all day, doesn't smell the office out and at the end of the day it is easy to wash and dry for the next day. It fits well and the pockets in the back easily carry keys, phone and wallet. Pleased with the price I am going to order more.

Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch
Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch
Offered by iOSSS

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy bag, 15 July 2012
Its very cheap so quality is expected, but its good. It fits ok but I have fastened the bottom of the bag to cables because of the style of my bike. I carry snacks, sandwich and fruit in the bag on longer rides and it was fine fine, does what I want it to do, no frills and you can carry a map or cards etc in the plastic bit on the lid. Wouldn't be without this type of bag now it is better than a basket on the handle bar of a mans bike?

AWE® AeroStealthTM Carbon Fibre Insert Double In-Mould 24 Vents Adult Bicycle Bike Cycle Helmet CE EN1078 TUV Approvals
Offered by Sports4ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe head, 15 July 2012
I was looking for a new lightweight helmet that I didn't over heat in when cycling. Just found what I was looking for at a very reasonable price. Good quality, feels good and looks good. Ordered my wife the same make different style helmet. My head feels better in this and a lot cooler, I even get a cycle cap on underneath the helmet. Not sure if it's for you? Don't worry it is a good product. Everyone needs to wear a helmet every ride!

M Wave Expanding 1.3L Trail Seat Pack
M Wave Expanding 1.3L Trail Seat Pack
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Bum bag, 15 July 2012
Easy to fit to the seat. Easy to remove and refit when out and about on your bike. I carry tools and spare tube, snack bar and money in this bag daily, can't get phone in unless I unzip the extra zip to make the bag larger. Very happy, used a lot.

The Boy Grows Up: The inspirational story of his journey from broken boy to family man
by Richard McCann

4.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, 24 Oct. 2011
This is a fantastic read and I could not put the book down, Richard has shown that with a good mind set and determination you CAN achieve, thanks Richard for shareing your life for others to acieve their goals.
A great follow on from his first bookJust A Boy: The True Story Of A Stolen Childhood
Very inspirational.
If you get a chance to hear Richard present his story take a box tissues.

Page: 1 | 2