Profile for Alex Cooper > Reviews

My Big Idea: 30 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Found Inspiration
My Big Idea: 30 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Found Inspiration
by Rachel Bridge

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring and addictive, 5 July 2007
It is said that the best business ideas are the simplest ones and this book is absolute proof. Every chapter makes you want to hit your head against a brick wall and say now why didn't I think of that? (and make my millions). This book is addictive, brilliant and unputdownable. Give it to everyone you know who is stuck in a dead end job and watch them weep. Inspiring stuff.

How I Made It: 40 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Made Millions: 40 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal All
by Rachel Bridge

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect present, 29 Jun 2007
I love this book. I have read it about a million times and I still find it really inspiring. I have bought a copy for all my friends. It makes me think that one day I could start up a business and make it a big success too. I probably won't but it is nice to dream! I also really like Rachel Bridge's other book My Big Idea. It is in the same kind of format as this one but is more about where people got their ideas for their business from.