Profile for P. Wagg > Reviews

Content by P. Wagg

P. Wagg "wonderfulwaggy" (Derby UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Aeropress Coffee Maker + Extra 350 Micro Filters - Aerobie
Aeropress Coffee Maker + Extra 350 Micro Filters - Aerobie
Offered by Moema Espresso

5.0 out of 5 stars saves loads of money by making better coffeee like Costa & Neros, 30 Dec. 2013
So for Christmas I had a choice of two Gaggia machines £275 or £325 from Amazon. Now I like good coffee out at Costa or Neros by people who are trained to make good coffee. My old machine at home had long since bit the dust and I could never make the coffee like the professionals. So when I had my choice which expensive machine would make coffee like the pro's. Then I happened on the Aeropress and I thought for the price lets give it a go. All I can say is it's low tech easy to use and makes coffee at home better than I've ever been able to. Reading the instructions using 80c water rather than boiling make a huge difference to the taste. Plus I get to spend £300 at Costa and Nero's rather than a bit of shinny stainless on the kitchen counter!! .

Cloud Atlas [DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
Cloud Atlas [DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars As goog as the book, 27 Oct. 2013
Cloud Atlas has long been my favourite book, see my review. I have listened to the audio CD over a long journey, and now I have seen the film.
It is more complicated than most films/books and takes a few brain cells to understand what is going on. Luckily, even at 65, I still have enough to enjoy this thoroughly clever and fantastic film. The acting and music is amazing too.

Destination Nowhere
Destination Nowhere

5.0 out of 5 stars destination - evrywhere, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Destination Nowhere (MP3 Download)
I saw Joel live at a gig at Madhouse at the brewhouse Burton on Trent. Amazing talent, bought his album there. Amazing acoustics , Amazing song writing talent, Amazing voice, with this combination it cannot be long before he becomes more wildly known. Brilliant

Heart Of Nowhere
Heart Of Nowhere

5.0 out of 5 stars another great album, 21 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Heart Of Nowhere (MP3 Download)
Unlike other reviewers, I think that this album IS as good as the previous ones. I bought individual tracks to complete the album as I got the demo album free a few weeks ago. I agree with others that this album is expensive at £8.49. Keeping the prices down will deter people copying friends music, or downloading from spotify.

In A Perfect World (Deluxe)
In A Perfect World (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Voice, Amazing Music, Amazing Future, 21 Jun. 2013
I got the free artist lounge EP a few weeks ago, and anyone considering this album could always try that first, like me you'll probably buy the whole album. Of course after Glastonbury 2013, I expect Kodaline to be more widely known.
This music really suits my tastes, which I suppose are quite varied, good dog-walking music. Another reviewer compared them to Mumford & Sons, I think they are another Cold Play and a couple of years down the line could overtake them.

If you are buying the deluxe album, it is cheaper top buy the non deluxe version, and buy the extra 3 tracks separately.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2013 10:38 PM BST

All the Little Lights
All the Little Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars REFRESHING, 29 May 2013
This is a fantastic album, I feel so alive whenever I listen to it, which is mostly when I am walking the dog, I have little lights shining from my face as his music makes me so happy, and I have to be careful not to sing out loud whilst walking through Darley Park. It certainly refreshes the parts of my soul that most music doesn't reach. I am so glad Amazon put it on special offer, otherwise I may not have noticed it.

Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite
Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite
by Gordon Ramsay

3.0 out of 5 stars like the book, 10 Mar. 2013
its full of good recipes but i have decide not to use cook books in future as google as more recipes than i can fit in my oven.

Duracell Plus AAA 8 + 8 Free
Duracell Plus AAA 8 + 8 Free
Offered by PoundMax

5.0 out of 5 stars they are bateries, 10 Mar. 2013
how can you review them - i only have used one, guess what t- the torch lights up. they are probably as good as any other make,

The 7-Day GL Diet: Glycaemic Loading for Easy Weight Loss
The 7-Day GL Diet: Glycaemic Loading for Easy Weight Loss
by Nigel Denby

3.0 out of 5 stars good book, 10 Mar. 2013
but you can find out as much from google. more words why do i have to have more words. What is wrong in being concise.

Samsung 32GB Class 6 SDHC Standard Memory Card
Samsung 32GB Class 6 SDHC Standard Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars wish I, 10 Mar. 2013
hadn't sent it back, but i did as i bought in error, later bought the corrrect one - a micro sd card with an adaptor, but this would have proved useful too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8