Profile for P. Wagg > Reviews

Content by P. Wagg

P. Wagg "wonderfulwaggy" (Derby UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
LE Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight, Super Bright, Batteries Included
LE Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight, Super Bright, Batteries Included
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars LIght of my Life (dog or torch?), 28 Nov. 2014
With the river Derwent on my left, I walk down the darkest path for a shortcut to get to the pub. This path is scaringly dark (but the alternative is 3 times the distance and still dark) and the dog disappears into the woods on my right. I feel confident with this brilliant (that really is the optimum word) torch. Someone said they could see a Labrador at 150 yards, well I can spot my collies white bits a at least twice as far away. .

Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211/02 Rechargeable Power Flosser
Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211/02 Rechargeable Power Flosser

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 28 Nov. 2014
well it was good whilst it worked , much better than flossing but after 3 weeks, it wont hold a charge. have returned it for a refund.

Aurora AS1023CD 12 Sheet Paper Shredder with Large 18L Pull-Out Waste Bin
Aurora AS1023CD 12 Sheet Paper Shredder with Large 18L Pull-Out Waste Bin
Offered by Spider Office

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shredder., 28 Nov. 2014
Great, it says 12 sheets but I just do a few at a time. I thought I broke it but eventually realised the plastic feed cover was shut. No warning light to find out what I done. Can do lots before empty it.

Philips Sonicare HX9112/02 FlexCare Platinum Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX9112/02 FlexCare Platinum Rechargeable Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments from my dentist!, 28 Nov. 2014
Cleanest my teeth have ever been. Lover the 2 minute timer, divided into 4 bits for each area of the mouth

River Cottage Light & Easy: Healthy Recipes for Every Day
River Cottage Light & Easy: Healthy Recipes for Every Day
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

4.0 out of 5 stars Try the beetroot burgers!, 28 Nov. 2014
some unique recipes in here, love the slow cooked Thai beef, and the beetroot burgers. Good nosh overall especially if you want to avoid wheat and dairy. But I want more, NO SUGAR PLEASE

VELUX Telescopic Rod Pole To Operate VELUX Blinds Skylight Roof Window
VELUX Telescopic Rod Pole To Operate VELUX Blinds Skylight Roof Window
Offered by Itzala Blinds

5.0 out of 5 stars extending doddle, 28 Nov. 2014
Very good extending pole, makes opening skylight a doddle.

Premium Stylish Protective 100% REAL GENUINE COW LEATHER FLIP CASE POUCH COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI i8190 + Includes STYLUS PEN + SCREEN PROTECTOR (Black)
Offered by Shelfone™

1.0 out of 5 stars less than good, 28 Nov. 2014
2nd one I've owned, on both the little flap with the magnet in has deteriorated as it is handled so much. On the 2nd one I stuck this with a bit of superglue and now it's fine again.
now two corners holding the phone have broken off and NO I haven't dropped it

iQualTech Phenomenal Sound - Dual Speaker/Driver Matrix Bass Earphones with Microphone for Handsfree calling and Remote earphones for Samsung and Android Phones and Tablets
Offered by iQualTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Booming Brilliant, 28 Nov. 2014
Booming Brilliant.
I had several pairs of earphones, mostly supplied with a device, which are poor quality. So I bought a relatively expensive pair which I liked, only to leave them on a bench in the park (or I think I did). I bought these as a cheapish replacement bit there is nowt cheap about these. They are really good, Better than any I have had before. Music sounds incredibly good. Thanks, great service, great quality and incredible good price.

Friends of Mine
Friends of Mine

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing lyrics, amazing voice and backing singers, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Friends of Mine (MP3 Download)
Amazing lyrics, amazing voice and backing singers. 11/10 I bought this as an extra track to "The Cabinet Maker", not realising it was also for Help for Heroes. Also try listening to "Dying to be with you" on YouTube. I'd buy that track too if I could.

The Cabinet Maker
The Cabinet Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a wonderful album, I listen to it over and over, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Cabinet Maker (MP3 Download)
This is a wonderful album, I listen to it over and over. Gary is a fantastic musician and with a truly amazing voice and lyrics. These are, so sensitive, written by a man who has obviously experienced the ups and downs of life. Really looking forward to seeing him playing at Madhouse Burton-on-Trent in Decemeber. .
If you want some really good acoustic music in your life, this is a must buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8