Profile for A. Robinson > Reviews

Content by A. Robinson

A. Robinson "honest dad"

New Trent iCarrier IMP120D - (12000mAh) 5V 3A Dual USB Ports External Battery Charger/ Portable Back Up Power Bank/Power Pack Battery for iPad 4/ 3 /2, iPad mini, iPhone 5 /4S / 4, iPod Touch; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4/S3/S2; Google Nexus 10/7/4, HTC ONE series; LG Optimus series; Motorola Razr, Droid series; Nokia Lumia 900 / 800, Sony Xperia series, GoPro, and most 5V chargeable devices. (NEWEST VERSION, w/ Micro-USB input charge port)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, Compact, All-in-One Charger !, 14 Mar 2012
The New Trent iCruiser IMP1000 portable battery has replaced a handful of smaller, less efficient chargers that I used to carry.
Before discovering the IMP1000, I carried several Duracell instant USB chargers on road trips with my family to cover the charging needs of all our individual, personal devices, but those chargers would run out of juice very fast. They ranged from 500 mAh to 1800 mAh and they just never seemed to provide enough power. I just kept buying more of those tiny chargers to be sure we had enough power for all our iPods, phones, iPad 2, pocket camcorders, etc.
Now, I leave all those underpowered chargers at home in a drawer and just toss the IMP1000 into my backpack and whenever one of the kids hollers that their iPod battery is running low, I just hand them my little powerhouse! Eleven thousand mAh ensures that we all stay running and connected to the internet on long trips. I don't worry about the IMP1000 running out of recharging power before my devices are fully recharged.
Whenever I arrive at our destination, I just find a single wall outlet and top off the little powerhouse and I know the trip home will be just as entertaining and juiced up as the ride out of town!
For what you receive, the price is very fair. The attention to detail and obvious passion put in the design of this product tells me that the engineers wanted to swoon the buyer into falling in love with this device, which I did! There is nothing to not love about the IMP1000. It is elegant, sleek, powerful, affordable, reliable and just amazing! Who knew so much power could be crammed into such a small & compact unit?
My iPad 2 has a new best friend! So does my iPod Touch, my Kodak Playsport, my iPod Nano, my kid's Nanos, my wife's iPhone and several of our other shared family gadgets! I am very pleased with my purchase. Thanks, New Trent!