Profile for mandalittle > Reviews

Content by mandalittle

mandalittle

Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey / Fifty Shades Darker / Fifty Shades Freed

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just ok., 1 Mar. 2015
I thought I would give it a go as I had tried to avoid the books because of negative reviews. The first book was really good and I enjoyed the story line, the second book was ok but the third book just feels like an after thought by the author and I got really bored at one point skipping through pages so I can see how the book ended. I Would say the book is ok but not well written and the storyline just fades into the mediocre by the end.

RAINCOVER RAIN COVER FOR LUNA And LUNA MIX
RAINCOVER RAIN COVER FOR LUNA And LUNA MIX
Offered by Baby Travel Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Raincover, 24 Jan. 2014
This is a great rain cover and it fits my Luna well except around the handle. It is a bit tight which makes it a little tricky to get off and on but the overall quality and fit is great. Much better than the original one supplied by Mamas and Papas.

Goddess Of The Sea: Number 1 in series (Goddess Summoning)
Goddess Of The Sea: Number 1 in series (Goddess Summoning)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 22 July 2013
This book was amazing, another great read by P.C Cast. I have read the other books in the Goddess summoning series and they are all worth a read.

The First Years Buzzing Bee Massaging Teether Pink/Yellow
The First Years Buzzing Bee Massaging Teether Pink/Yellow
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 July 2013
This toy is brilliant for teething babies, my little girls can't stop laughing. The vibrating ears keep her occupied and her gums soothed.

Finger Food For Babies And Toddlers: Delicious nutritious food for little hands to hold
by Jennie Maizels

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just okay, 22 July 2013
I bought this book to get inspiration/ideas on what finger foods to feed my 10 month old. This book is more suited to babies that are just starting, giving you all the basic information about how to wean etc. The recipe's are not bad but it's just not what I was looking for.

Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, White
Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 14 Dec. 2012
Fantastic product, simple to use and keeps my daughters socks on her feet. I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles to keep their childs socks from coming off all the time.