Profile for Eleri > Reviews

Eleri

Wanted Photo frame Cube Clear Perspex large 8.2 cm
Wanted Photo frame Cube Clear Perspex large 8.2 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 3 Mar. 2012
Bought this for my friend as a birthday present I put pictures of her and I and she really liked it! It arrived in time and it was a really good idea as a present.

The Photo Album Company Acrylic Photo Cube
The Photo Album Company Acrylic Photo Cube

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 3 Mar. 2012
I bought this for my friend for her birthday and she really liked it because I had put loads of diffrent pictures of her and I. I also bought more after she told me how much she enjoyed this presant so I would deffo recommend. Arrived quickly as well.

NERF N-Strike Clip System Dart Pack (36 Darts)
NERF N-Strike Clip System Dart Pack (36 Darts)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 3 Mar. 2012
I bought this toy for my 12 year old brother for his birthday he enjoys playing with his nerf gun and theese makes it easier for him to refil quicker!

impexo Samsung Chat 335 / S3350 / S3353 Case Cover Skin Pouch Shell Peach Floral Pattern Soft Unbreakable TPU Protection Gel

1.0 out of 5 stars awful!, 3 Mar. 2012
When this product arrived I was very pleased with it and I was shocked that it cost so little but after a while the pretty pink pattern started to peal off and after a week or two the whole pattern had gone! A BIG let down!

Soul Sista: How to be a Girl of God! (Soul Survivor Presents Series)
Soul Sista: How to be a Girl of God! (Soul Survivor Presents Series)
by Beth Redman
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 3 Mar. 2012
THis book really helped me and after I read it I decided to buy my friend the same book as well! It's a truly good book and I would recomend everybody to get a copy! Really helped me in my christian walk with god :)

The Beauty Book: It's a God Thing! (Young Women of Faith Library: Lily)
The Beauty Book: It's a God Thing! (Young Women of Faith Library: Lily)
by Nancy Rue

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 30 Dec. 2011
I bought this as a presant for my friend but ended up reading it my self. Although it looks abit childish it is actually more sutibale for girls between 11-16! I ended up reading this my self lol