Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Swees 3D Ready Full HD 1080P 3 Port HDMI Switcher 3 IN 1 OUT HDMI Switch for HDTV, PS3, Xbox One, 360, Bluray Player, DVD Player etc
Offered by swees-shop

1.0 out of 5 stars It does not work, 4 Jun. 2016
Unfortunately the product does not work.

All respective cables were connected (and all work individually) but they do not work when I use this switch. The LED does not work, and the switch does nothing.

TomTom GO 5100 5 inch Sat Nav with World Maps (Sim Card and Unlimited Data Included) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the voices with it., 28 Mar. 2016
Excellent product - already reviewed in detailed by other reviewers.

On top of recommending this product, I would also recommend buying on TomTom's website some additional voices (e.g. Master Yoda, Darth Vader, Stephen Fry). They put a bit of fun to the mundane task of driving :-)

Mad World
Mad World

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely version, 28 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Mad World (MP3 Download)
I first heard this version on a TV advert. It is difficult to choose which version (Tears for Fears', Gary Jules' or Jennifer Ann's) is the best one. I've downloaded it to my mobile and it has become one of the songs I listen to very often.

Samsung Memory 32 GB Evo MicroSDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card with SD Adapter

3.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with my dash cam, 28 Mar. 2016
Unfortunately the card caused some issues with my dash cam. When I called the support team they asked me about the card I was using. They advised another brand. I purchased the alternative product and the camera started working properly straight away.

I'm using this card as a back up.

Savisto Illuminated Electronic Stainless Steel Salt & Pepper Mill Set with Adjustable Grinder - Metallic Red
Offered by SAVISTO

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Mar. 2016
They are stylish and the colour matches with other utensils in the kitchen. The only reason for not giving a 5 stars is because one item is definitely a bit more powerful than the other, both in relation to the light and the grinding power.

N10BD Star Wars Millennium Falcon Keyring
N10BD Star Wars Millennium Falcon Keyring
Offered by Number 10 Bargain Den LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Hans Solo would be proud of it, 28 Mar. 2016
I bought both the star destroyer and the millennium falcon. I'm very happy with both of them.

Chamber37 Star Wars Collectors Keyring (Star Destroyer)
Chamber37 Star Wars Collectors Keyring (Star Destroyer)
Offered by Chamber37

5.0 out of 5 stars Darth Vader would be proud of it, 28 Mar. 2016

Hello
Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars She is back, and the song will be a hit., 23 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Hello (MP3 Download)
I am glad she is back, and I am especially glad she came back with a song that will definitely become a hit.

It is a perfect fit - her voice and the lyrics.

The music video is also great.

Oil Diffuser / Oil Burner / Oil Warmer with Tealight Heated Detachable Stone Bowl Adorned with Elephant Motifs - Hand carved Soapstone Aromatherapy Essential from India - Unique Stoneware for Aroma / Fragrance / Yoga / Spa [4.5]

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite craftsmanship, 23 Jun. 2015
I have quite a few oil burners and this is definitely the most beautiful. I liked it so much that I have actually bought two.

There is a slight colour variation, but that is understandable because of the material used.

My only niggle is that the water recipient is not large enough so the tea candle will continue burning a little longer after all the water has already evaporated so you will need to refill a bit – or remove the candle. The suggestion is to refill as soon as some water has evaporated a bit and not when everything has already done as otherwise you may crack the stone because of the thermal shock as you will be pouring cold water on a very hot surface ;-)

The elephants are simply exquisite.

Not only I would, but I have already recommended to friends.

6 Pcs Chinese Calligraphy Paintings Pattern Bamboo Coasters Cup Mats w Holder
6 Pcs Chinese Calligraphy Paintings Pattern Bamboo Coasters Cup Mats w Holder
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drawings, 23 Jun. 2015
Although the calligraphy is blurred, it makes no difference unless you actually speak Chinese.

The overall appearance is exquisite and my guests have loved the product. I use it in my living room as well as in my office. It is almost too pretty to use it as it may end up damaging the beautiful drawings.

I would totally recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5