Profile for Tina > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kerbl Easy Climb Animal Steps, 35 cm/ 45 cm
Kerbl Easy Climb Animal Steps, 35 cm/ 45 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Mar 2014
Brought these to assist my elderly cat in getting up onto the furniture. They look lovely. Very very easy to assemble and are a great height. Others I'd seen looked almost clinical whereas these really are nice looking and double as a scratching post

Miore Diamond Ring, 9ct White Gold, Diamond Ring, 0.20 carat Diamond Weight, Size O, SH018RP

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 May 2013
Came down quickly, looks just like the picture. Guaranteed and certified. Absolutely love it. Great price and great value for money.

Demon Lord
Demon Lord

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: Demon Lord (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. T C Southwell is becoming one of my favourite authors. couldn't put it down. Again have brought the following book in this series. Definitely recommend it if you like a fast paced fantasy.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, 17 Sep 2011
So what more can i say. My partner asked me 'would you like a kindle for your birthday' no was my response, i love books, i love reading and i didnt want something electronic to take that away from me, i didn't want a book i had to charge or sit around waiting to read again if the battery died. He had already brought it though. So my birthday came and although so grateful that he made the effort to buy me something that was in his mind the perfect present i was somewhat disappointed.........Until i turned it on and downloaded 8 free books straight off and started reading. We were on holiday travelling around france, it was great just to have the 1 item in my case (instead of the usual 5 books). No glare when sitting out in the sun. Just like a book but better. light, same reading experience and when i finish 1 book i just start the next, no waiting till i get home to pick up another. So many free books that the kindle has worked out cheaper then my trip to the second hand book shop where i would buy 10 books for a £5 regularly. The battery lasts a month, and i read everyday without fail, I have never had it run out on me. On my trip around france i could access the kindle store through the 3G in the most remote of places. Just Amazing!! I will never look back. The only thing i still feel uncomfortable with is reading with it in the bath.
Recommended to 3 of my closest reading friends (book swappers) and they feel the same and we just swap kindles if we've read a good book that we paid for. It is a permanent item in my handbag.

Just to add..... had a fault with my kindle and called customer services to ask if i should buy another (partner didnt get me the 3 year warranty) the response was no madam you are still under your first year warranty and will get one sent out to you now. less then 48 hours and im holding the new kindle in my hand. AMAZING i couldnt ask for a better service. Thank you Amazon

The Girl Born of Smoke
The Girl Born of Smoke

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 17 Sep 2011
Wont say too much as hate it when people ruin the story for me. Really enjoyed this book, Aura/Tara is in a world at war a world where there is no more magic as years earlier all wizards were killed by non wizards who felt threatened by their power. The Wizards army are waiting on the one wizard to return and lead their army, this wizard would have all the power from every wizard in him.
The wizards army have been fighting to recruit new members going from town to town killing, and searching for the Wizard, while the civilians army are going from town to town recruiting people who have been left alive. Good read with a nice plot, it has good characters and is another great free book.

Proditor (The Heku Series Book 5)
Proditor (The Heku Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 3 Aug 2011
I cant get enough of this series, literally can not put it down. The story is fast paced and exciting. The characters are well defined and I have become quite attached. I would recommend this series to any book lover.

Crystal Tomb (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles Book 3)
Crystal Tomb (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars different, 3 Aug 2011
I enjoyed this series. It had a different take on angels, the characters were very likeable and i found myself picking up the book at any opportunity. Nice rainy day relaxing read

Encala (The Heku Series Book 3)
Encala (The Heku Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 26 July 2011
love this series ......downloaded the first 2 when they were free and they've been sat on my kindle for about 2 months as i always found something else i wanted to read. Well i started these less then a week ago and i cant put them down, its exciting, well written and i love the characters. Brilliant series. i cant wait to start the next one

Speed Dating with the Dead
Speed Dating with the Dead

4.0 out of 5 stars scary stuff, 31 May 2011
great book but was really scary. ok i am slightly jumpy anyhow and this made me jump at my cat stretching. good interesting page turner, and didnt have any of the grammer mistakes in that ive come to expect from kindle downloads.

Compel: Dystopian Romance (Rae Wilder Book 2)
Compel: Dystopian Romance (Rae Wilder Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 17 May 2011
So far of the books i've finished on kindle, the errors in this annoyed me more than any other. I can understand that the book was cheap and that is probably why but none the less, still very frustrating. I loved the story, it was a great follow up to Demon girl and i was upset to finish and discover the next isn't out until september. I would definitely recommend, and have recommended to friends. Its fast paced, exciting and engrossing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2011 2:59 PM BST