Profile for simon > Reviews

Content by simon

simon "simon" (norwich norfolk uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
We're The Millers - Extended Cut [DVD] [2013]
We're The Millers - Extended Cut [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Price: 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film., 13 May 2014
I loved this film. Great concept with great acting. But the greatest thing about this film is the epic fail of Jennifer Aniston trying to do a sexy striptease. One of the sexist women around but she cannot pole dance.

PEDALPRO ADJUSTABLE BLACK ALUMINIUM REAR BICYCLE/BIKE/CYCLE CARGO RACK
PEDALPRO ADJUSTABLE BLACK ALUMINIUM REAR BICYCLE/BIKE/CYCLE CARGO RACK
Offered by SDE Online
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 May 2014
I love this. It is easy to attach and I added a cargo net from amazon which works great. It seems sturdy

1 PCS Adjustable MTB Bike Bicycle Cycling Side Road Replacement Kickstand Kick Stands (Two kinds of Screws Sent Randomly)
Offered by FamilyMall (8-23 shipping days)
Price: 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 13 May 2014
I was changing from a clamped stand which went in the section where (for want of a better description) the swinging arm joins the frame. As my original was getting loose.
Wish I had chosen another sort of stand as this one clamps on to one side of the frames section holding in the back wheel. Trying to get this to hold is near on impossible. I am forever tightening it up. And I am not over confident that it will hold my bike up in certain conditions or slopes.

The Walking Dead - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2010]
The Walking Dead - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Andrew Lincoln
Price: 23.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Mar 2014
I love this series. It is very well written and none of the characters are safe which is unusual. If you want a jaunt into fantasy this is a series that is worth watching.

Black High Quality Car FM Radio Transmitter MP3 Music For Apple Iphone For SONY XPERIA Z1 C6903 L39H Mobile Cellular Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Mar 2014
This is great value. This is a great easy way to share your music/video with everyone and very simple to use

Nokia 105 Mobile Phone / Sim Free / Unlocked - Black
Nokia 105 Mobile Phone / Sim Free / Unlocked - Black
Offered by techzone4u
Price: 15.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Mar 2014
If you just want to make calls and text like we used too. This is the perfect phone for you.

Lighthouse HEAD1WAT  LED 1 Watt Super Power Headlight
Lighthouse HEAD1WAT LED 1 Watt Super Power Headlight
Price: 10.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Jan 2014
I was sceptical about this being so cheap for a torch. And thought that it would eat batteries like crazy. But to my delight the original batteries are still going well after approx 3 1/2 hours use.

Mens Location Bronx Waterproof Tracksuit Track Pants Cuffed Cargo Bottoms Pant L
Offered by Top-Designer-Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Jan 2014
I wear these on the the farm and over the last few weeks they have kept my legs nice and dry.

GENUINE HEADPHONES /EARPHONES /HANDSFREE EHS64AVFWE EHS64 FOR GALAXY S3 I9300 - SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE N7000 I9220- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 I7100 -GALAXY Y S5360- GALAXY ACE S5830- GALAXY W I8150- GALAXY NEXUS I9250 - - BY JUST GENUINE
Offered by Digital Save UK Ltd
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 12 Jan 2014
This product works on my iPhone 4S and is so good i have got some more my friends and to keep in different locations.

GENTS LEATHER WALLET AND CHAIN (086) (BLACK)
GENTS LEATHER WALLET AND CHAIN (086) (BLACK)
Offered by Supreme Leather
Price: 8.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 20 Oct 2013
Do not waste your money as the outer skin on mine came away in under six months. I would say buy a more expensive one if you can afford it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4