Profile for Karolina > Reviews

Content by Karolina

Karolina

Student Support Materials for AQA - AS Chemistry Unit 2: Chemistry in Action: Chemistry in Action Unit 2
by John Bentham
Price: 9.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great revision guide!, 13 Mar 2013
I only used this one tiny revision guide for my first AS Chemistry exam and got an A. I'd strongly recommend for anyone and everyone taking science at A levels. revision guides are very personal, but this is by far my favourite!

Student Support Materials for AQA - AS Physics Unit 1: Particles, Quantum Phenomena and Electricity
by David Kelly
Price: 9.46

5.0 out of 5 stars great revision guide, 13 Mar 2013
Only used this for my first AS Physics exam and managed to get an A (115ums). The best revision guide for A level science I have ever came across.

Student Support Materials for AQA - AS Chemistry Unit 1: Foundation Chemistry: Foundation Chemistry Unit 1
by John Bentham
Price: 9.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Jan 2013
It's the best revision guide I have ever used. Explains everything you need for the exam and gives you examiners' tips which are highly useful. I personally only used this book and past papers and managed to get an A :)

Double Walled Travel Ceramic Mug with Silicone Lid - Keep Calm and Drink Tea design
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 7.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Jan 2013
Keeps the drink hot for long. The lid is very comfortable to drink from. The only drawback is that the inside of the cup isn't as large as I thought it would be, so doesn't fit as much tea as I'd like it to.

Student Support Materials for AQA - AS Physics Unit 2: Mechanics, Materials and Waves
by David Kelly
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Jan 2013
The book explains everything you need for the exam and gives you examiner's tips which are very useful. I personally used only this and past papers for my revision.