Profile for Smithy > Reviews

CM-0034-PO - Members Essential On-Board Polka Lightweight Laptop Case on Wheels
Offered by bagsandluggage Shop
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and Smart!, 14 May 2014
I ordered this trolley bag when I was struggling with my laptop bag, handbag and lunchbox on a rainy day. It was all just too bulky and heavy! I decided on a trolley bag but didn't want a boring black one so I ordered the polka dot one. The price is great and it has generated some fab comments (apart from the obvious Trolley dolly ones!... LOL!). It is spacious and stylish. There is plenty of room for my laptop, which is encased in a handy padded pocket and other things in the main compartment, battery pack, mouse etc. There is room for my "handbag" items in the front pocket and a handy small key/phone sized pocket on the side. The wheels are smooth and the handle height is fine (I am a tall person!) I love it! Now my shoulders are free of heavy bulky bags and apparently I "look" very important! I'm a winner all round.. :-)

Pinkie Cooper Deluxe Travel Collection Doll and Pet Beverly Hills
Pinkie Cooper Deluxe Travel Collection Doll and Pet Beverly Hills
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great little toy, 9 Dec 2013
My Daughter saw this on an TV advert and wanted it for her birthday (among lots of other things!).. I purchased it from Amazon and it is all she expected. Some dolls have rubbish hair, this doesn't seem to bad and the little dog is cute too.

Josie Gibson's 30-Second Slim [DVD]
Josie Gibson's 30-Second Slim [DVD]
Dvd ~ Josie Gibson
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good video, 30 Sep 2013
Good video if you're short of time. It definately works you out! Level 2 is actually easier than level 1. I didn't feel there was enough stretching before and after though and I found myself hobbling around for a couple of days after my first attempt at level 1. James is great and Josie is good as long as she keeps quiet!! To be fair she doesn't talk a lot but when she does her voice is BORING!
Overall a great DVD - quick time and manageable if you give it 100%.

Children's Bible (Usborne Childrens Bible)
Children's Bible (Usborne Childrens Bible)
by Heather Amery
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter loves this book., 30 Sep 2013
My Daughter really loves this book - the words are big and she can read some of them herself. The pictures are bright and colourful and each page is a different colour too. I would recommend this book if your child is starting to learn about religion etc.

JVL Caravan Welcome Coir Coconut  Entrance Door Mat, 36 x 50 cm
JVL Caravan Welcome Coir Coconut Entrance Door Mat, 36 x 50 cm
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 30 Sep 2013
I love this mat and use it for the caravan when we go away, any visitors we have love it too and all want to know where it came from. Its the perfect size for a caravan, not too big. The doorway is quite narrow and many other mats would be too wide.
Excellent - perfect for my home on wheels!

Three Original Broadband Ready to Go 3GB Micro Sim Card for Asus Google Nexus 7 - Preloaded Data lasts for 90days
Offered by Prepaymania
Price: 20.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 30 Sep 2013
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT - THE AFER SALES SERVICE FROM 3 IS ATROCIOUS! I tried to cancel after 90 days and they talked me into an upgrade (I'm no technical expert!) that I didn't need and then when I changed my mind, after carefully piecing together all the C**P they fed me, they spoke to me like I was stupid and demanded to know why I had agreed to upgrade and then changed my mind!! I work in a customser service environment and this was a very very poor example of something you couldn't even describe as a service! One handler was blaming another handling and this went on for over an hour... SHOCKING! I will NEVER buy another Three product as long as I live and make sure that nobody in my family has this misfortune either!

Aquarius 360 Degree Folister Case Cover and Stand with Sleep Sensor for Google Nexus 7 - Hot Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars This was great, 30 Sep 2013
this was great for my nexus, unfortunately that had to go back as it stopped working but the case was lovely, no faults.

Kitchen Craft Non-Stick Large Baking Sheet
Kitchen Craft Non-Stick Large Baking Sheet
Offered by CrystalsRus
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Sep 2013
I didn't know you could get these until I attended a cookery course with my Son... We saw them on the course, ordered it that day using the Prime service and it arrived the next day. Its made making cookies with my kids much easier. Before I was always having to pick the supposed non-stick baking paper off the back of the cookies! well now I don't have to anymore!

Bobj Rugged Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet (Not for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition or Galaxy Tab Models) - BobjGear protective cover - Bold Black
Offered by BobjGear EU
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Son, 30 Sep 2013
I brought this as my Son was taking his Galaxy tab out and about and didn't want it getting dropped. He's 10 and whilst he did not want this on his tab as its quite bulky, it's definately saved the tab from damage on a couple of occasions! He now appreciates the need for it now. Arrived quickly.

Smiffys Mens Instant School Boy Reunion Disco Tie Cap Catapult Fancy Dress Costume Blue/Red O/S

3.0 out of 5 stars Product as described but arrived too late!, 30 Sep 2013
This product was exactly what it said but unfortunately it arrived too late to be of any use. shame :-(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3