Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire (Wiltshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
* 60% OFF PROMO * Quad Core 7" 8GB HD Tablet PC - Android 4.4 KITKAT - Dual Camera - WiFi - Silicone Cover [September 2014 Model] (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am able to set a pass code to keep it secure and because it's just the right size to fit in my bag it really is perfect for al, 5 Sept. 2015
I wanted a cheap reliable tablet to use for storing our karaoke song lists on. This tablet surely has lived up to my expectations and well surpassing them, as I am able to add a further 32GB of storage with a micro sd card I have been able to store all our songs (20,000 +) on it (only the titles) and still have space so it has helped us no end, no more songbooks having drinks spilt on them, no more scrabbling around trying to find a song title they are all there at the touch of the screen.
The display is crisp & clear it scrolls quickly and opens up in no time. I am able to set a pass code to keep it secure and because it's just the right size to fit in my bag it really is perfect for all my needs.
If you are after a cheap tablet that offers you all the basics with a few extras plus extra storage option available then look no further, this little tab will do you fine. i am thinking about buying another one for my grandson who knows how to use my phone better than i do so with a few kiddy games loaded from Google Play this will keep him happy for hours Pluss he can use it to take photos with too (as it does not come with a flash brighter scenes are better)
I totally recomend this tablet & the seller i had no problems with either.

Kandle by Ozeri LED Book Light in Black -- Designed for the Amazon Kindle (fits latest generation Kindle and all models), Sony Reader and other eBook readers
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in Every Way, 14 Aug. 2015
Excellent device, it is just what I needed for my Kindle so I can read in low light. It sits nicely at the top, or bottom if I so wish of my Kindle without interfering with the words on my page, The light is bright enough to be effective in low light as well as in the dark.
The double adjustable head makes it easy to angle it just perfectly for whichever position I sit/lie or hold my Kindle.
I love the fact that it has it's own little bag, which itself is very well made, you also get 2 spare batteries as well as the 2 that already in the light, so that should give me months of reading time according to previous reviews. They also include a tiny screwdriver to open up the battery cover with.
All in all from packaging to accessories to the light itself a lot of thought has gone into every detail & this little light is well worth the money, in fact I would have been prepared to pay double for it (But don't tell them) as it is just perfect in every aspect.
So far I have found no negative aspects of this device, if (Which I doubt) I do I will update this post.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality very tactile and easy to use, 26 Jun. 2015
Excellent quality very tactile and easy to use, it feels comfortable in your hand and is simple to operate. I love the fact that i can control the power to exactly obtain the strength of my vape.it charges quite quickly for the size and it last me 3 days it gives you full control over the way you use the power and the display keeps you informed of what power you're using as well as the battery level so it wont catch you out of battery when you're out and about, the fact that you can also vape whilst charging is handy although I haven't used this function yet. So you get full control, a consistenly even vape using as much or little power, ejuice etc. I will be buying another one of these as they are deffinitely value for money.

Solid Polished Brass Cat & Mouse Sundial - 180mm / 7" Diameter
Solid Polished Brass Cat & Mouse Sundial - 180mm / 7" Diameter

5.0 out of 5 stars to say he was happy with it would be an understatement, 26 Jun. 2015
This was bought as a Father's day gift and delivered straight to my Dad, to say he was happy with it would be an understatement, the only problem (if you can call it that) is that he thinks it's way too nice to put outside, this made me laugh as it's a sundial !! He is well impressed with the quality and design. It does have to be assembled but he stated that this took a matter of minutes and was very easy.
Overall it is well worth the money (if not more but don't tell the seller that) and I have one very happy Daddy :)

Certified Refurbished Kindle Touch, 6" Ink Touch Screen Display (4th generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Converted to a Kindle Reader, 22 May 2014
I always said I would'nt buy a Kindle I love reading and I love books so I just couldn't see the point. Then whilst searching for two books written by one of my favourite authors I found they were only available as ebooks, about the same time I received an email from Amazon with my latest offers and low and behold there was a refurbished Kindle Touch for only £39 so I took a chance and ordered it. The very next day it arrived, I unpacked it, read through the very supportive on-line set up instructions, which were so easy that even I could do it in one go. Then I thought I may as well buy the books I had been searching so long for, that was even easier and they downloaded in the blink of an eye. I have had this Kindle now for just over a week and I love it, ok I'm still going to read conventional books but I am definitely very happy with this purchase, it's so easy to use and user friendly you really do forget that your holding an electronic device. I'm in love with my Kindle and would recommend them to anyone who asks.

Ravensburger Me To You Tea for Two Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Piece)
Ravensburger Me To You Tea for Two Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and price, 22 Mar. 2014
Jigsaws can be expensive as can anything 'Me To You' related so when I saw this jigsaw at such a reasonable price I was a little sceptical but ordered it anyway. The person who I bought it for says it is good quality both for the image and the jigsaw pieces which are not too thin or thick and fit together well

[Import Anglais]Marvel Monopoly Board Game
[Import Anglais]Marvel Monopoly Board Game
Offered by Refresh eCommerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift which put smiles on faces, 22 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a gift for my Marvel mad Son and Daughter-in-law, they were so pleased when they opened it like two little kids, it made my day. They were impressed with the quality and the Marvel references, they say it's a must buy for anyone who either loves Marvel Comics or super heroes.

Gibsons Central Park in the Fall Jigsaw Puzzle by Thomas Kinkade (1000 pieces)
Gibsons Central Park in the Fall Jigsaw Puzzle by Thomas Kinkade (1000 pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift that made someone very happy, 22 Mar. 2014
This was bought as a Christmas gift for my niece and her soon to be husband, they were really happy with it firstly as they love Central Park and loved the image on the puzzle and secondly as they are trying to save money this gave them something to do on wet weekends that was free but interesting. They plan to frame the finished puzzle as the image is so good. The quality of the puzzle pieces is good too not too flimsy and fits together well.

King Titanic Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
King Titanic Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Offered by docsmagic

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift made someone a happy bunny, 22 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my Brother who loves anything to do with Titanic, he was very impressed with the finished image which he is now framing to hang as a picture

Gibsons Castle Combe Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Gibsons Castle Combe Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, the recipient is well happy, 22 Mar. 2014
As stated in the heading I bought this puzzle as a gift for my Mother for Christmas, she was really pleased with both the quality of the puzzle and the image.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8