Profile for TechieNal > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hare Rama Hare Krishna Best of Aartis, Mantra, Bhajans, Dhuni and Shloka
Hare Rama Hare Krishna Best of Aartis, Mantra, Bhajans, Dhuni and Shloka

5.0 out of 5 stars Melodious and enjoyable, 9 Mar. 2015
Anup Jalota, if you have heard his Bhajans and Gazals before, you'd love this album. Constant companion on my car journeys!

The Best Bhajan Collection: 83 Tracks For Divinity
The Best Bhajan Collection: 83 Tracks For Divinity

5.0 out of 5 stars For you if you like classical music, 9 Mar. 2015
Beautiful selection of Devotional songs. For quiet and serene listening, peaceful and relaxing.

Kingston SD4/8GB 8GB SDHC Memory Card
Kingston SD4/8GB 8GB SDHC Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great VFM and does the job, 9 Mar. 2015
Great value for money item. Bought it for August MB300 Portable MP3 Stereo System with FM, Alarm Clock, Radio and Card Reader (ASIN B0031NF116) as bundle. Stores substantial proportion of my current music tracks and works well.

Aashro Ek Tamaro
Aashro Ek Tamaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely for the Shiv worshippers, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Aashro Ek Tamaro (MP3 Download)
Excellent Bhajan, thoroughly enjoyed listening to it.

Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't have a good radio reception where I live so I can't fault ..., 26 Feb. 2015
I was initially looking for a digital clock but this provides a lot more so I have no hesitation in giving it 5 stars.

I don't have a good radio reception where I live so I can't fault the reception. I am using the SD card (ASIN B000OF2F36 8GB Kingston SD) and although you can't choose an album or specific track to play, I use the random play and that is good enough for me.

I haven't tried USB stick but would expect it to work in the same way as the memory card. I can use that to play specific albums if and when I need.

Taking the price paid in to account, this is excellent purchase.

kwmobile® 3in1 set: Elegant leather case for Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 in Black with convenient STAND FEATURE + Skin, crystal clear + Stylus, Black
Offered by KW-Commerce

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not recommended, 20 Mar. 2014
The quality of the product in terms of materials used is reasonable but where it fails is the alignment of the cover with the tablet, namely:
-Back/Home?Apps button gets hidden by the case
-The holes for the camera are positioned in a way that camera gets block (Both front and rear)
-The holes for the speakers do not align onto speakers and hence speakers are obstructed by the case.
The Tabs to tuck into the units are loose and awkward. I would not recommend this product

exactly on the camera or specifically on speakers. I tried to stretch and make it fit on one camera only for to fall out of alignment with other camera or speakers.

Prarthnao Ek Jhankhi
Prarthnao Ek Jhankhi

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, 15 Feb. 2014
Devotional songs. Great to listen to. Enjoying these immensely. Different singers and tunes. Bring back memories of old times and loved ones whose favourite bhajans are included.

Itna To Karna Wwami
Itna To Karna Wwami

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Itna To Karna Wwami (MP3 Download)
I had heard the same bhajan by other singers but Anup has his own special style. Thoroughly enjoy listening over and over again.

SupergetS® Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Black Premier Top Flip Case Covers, Screen Protector , Touch Sceen Stylus and Polishing Cloth
Offered by Trixooo

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it is supposed to!, 28 Jan. 2013
I have had my SIII in the case for over a month now.
It was easy to put on, both the screen protector and the stylus are brilliant and the case protects the phone. Couldn't possibly ask for more! Good value for money, Can't go wrong.

Toshiba 1TB 2.5 inch External StorE Art HDD
Toshiba 1TB 2.5 inch External StorE Art HDD

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and compact HDD, 11 Jan. 2011
Plug and go! No problems. Worked straight away. Have been using to save Media and have had no problems so far.

Page: 1 | 2