Profile for Ishavjot Singh > Reviews

Content by Ishavjot Singh

Ishavjot Singh "whobetterthanish" (London, England)

Optineuro for increased focus, concentration + memory - 60 tablets
Optineuro for increased focus, concentration + memory - 60 tablets
Offered by Nutribioticals Ltd
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It suprisingly works...I don't feel sleepy at work anymore, 25 Jun 2014
I tried this product because i work very long hours at my job and would struggle with my energy levels throughout the day. Also trying to focus and stay alert in my job as a security officer was difficult due to the long hours and early starts.

I tried this product and suprisingly i felt a sense of alertness and energy throughout the day. I would start to fall asleep at times at my job, but now thats not the case.

I think you need to also have a fairly good diet and exercise routine in order to get the full benefits of this product, as being lazy wont allow you to fully see the effects of it i think.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product at a cheaper price than one its rivals that has suddenly jumped in price, 26 Feb 2014
It's a good product. Just like one of its rivals that is a lot more expensive now ;)
Same ingredients for a cheaper price. Good stuff.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cooler, 11 April 2013
I must say this is a great laptop cooler...and the fact that you can move the fans to your desired position makes this a winner.
I have a gaming laptop that gets quite hot when gaming...typically temperatures were 80-90 degrees....now with the cooler it barely goes above 70 degrees :)
Plus the cooling fans are very quiet.
This is one of the best coolers you can get.

Wera Kraftform 2050 Micro Screwdriver - Phillips Tip 00
Wera Kraftform 2050 Micro Screwdriver - Phillips Tip 00
Offered by 1 Tool Shop
Price: 4.08

5.0 out of 5 stars good screw! driver., 3 Mar 2013
This is a great screwdriver. Very easy to use and perfect for opening my tablet to get out a sim card that got stuck.
Highly recommended.

Need For Speed: Shift (Xbox 360)
Need For Speed: Shift (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 12.48

4.0 out of 5 stars How to improve the handling in the game., 19 April 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
For all those people that complain about the handling of the cars i.e. too much sliding in the corners...go to ign.com and read the need for speed shift guide. It shows you how to tweak the car handling settings. I can tell you it's made a BIG DIFFERENCE. The cars don't slide around as much and they definitely feel more poised and controlled.

Also this game was never going for the hyper realistic sim market, it's more of an arcade/sim racer...And the graphics are amazing. The details on the cars is incredible (inside and out) and the sense of speed you get is second to none, when comparing it to other racing games. The engine noises are beautiful, especially when driving through a tunnel!

I definitely think EA have created a potentially great racing series that can rival Gran Turismo and Forza.
They just need to improve the A.I (opponent cars ram you too much)and maybe more customisation options.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2010 2:13 PM BST