Profile for Mrs. K. A. Quinlan > Reviews

Content by Mrs. K. A. Quinlan

Mrs. K. A. Quinlan "Kathercamel" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Prestigious Willow In Graphite 100% Cotton Fabric By The Metre
Prestigious Willow In Graphite 100% Cotton Fabric By The Metre
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

5.0 out of 5 stars Striking, versatile fabric, 29 July 2014
Love this thick, high quality fabric. I have made cushions and a mat for my dressing table from it so far and plan to make a cover for my sewing machine with it next. The tree design is very modern.

Ace Arts 3 Tray Cantilever Artists Craft Box. Storage for Art Materials, Media, Paints, Sewing, Knitting, Macrame, Embroidery etc.
Offered by Silver Bullet Trading Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for crafty bits and bobs, 29 July 2014
This is very handy for all my crafty bits (sewing and card making), although I probably could have done with a larger one. As another reviewer said, if you don't open it all the way back, it may tip over and all your stuff will tip out of the tiered shelves, but as long as you're careful this won't matter.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2014 1:39 PM GMT

Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for sunny rooms!, 29 July 2014
The only sleep mask I have comfortably slept in without having to pull it off with irritation. We used them in our new house before we had curtains. I will take mine on flights in future.

1Q84: Book 3 (2Q84)
1Q84: Book 3 (2Q84)

4.0 out of 5 stars Some effort required, 29 July 2014
Long-winded and drawn out, but I am a fan of Mr Murakami's style and was keen to continue the story started in Books 1 and 2.

180cm x 90cm Heat Resistant Cream Table Protector by Karina Home
180cm x 90cm Heat Resistant Cream Table Protector by Karina Home
Offered by Karina Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect your dining table, 29 July 2014
Very pleased to protect our oak dining table from all manner of items that get placed on it, plus hot items. Obviously you need to use a tablecloth over the top.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hygienic for food waste, 29 July 2014
Very good for lining my Tandridge Council food waste bin - although it does seem like the food/bag is beginning to decompose after only a few days - it gets very damp in there!

Dulux Colour Tester Jasmine White 50Ml
Dulux Colour Tester Jasmine White 50Ml
Offered by Diy-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for touch ups, 29 July 2014
Good for touching up holes left by drills!

25x Durable Empty Clear Plastic Bobbins Spool F Sewing Machine With Storage Case
Offered by poter stroe( HK SHIPPING )

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy bobbin spares and storage, 29 July 2014
Very handy - only two spare bobbins came with my machine so now I can stop having to unwind them when I need a new colour.

Breville Cream Collection Traditional Kettle - VKJ777
Breville Cream Collection Traditional Kettle - VKJ777
Offered by Brands Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettlicious, 21 May 2014
Lovely kettle which matches my toaster. I previously had a Breville Cream upright kettle but it was getting old. I like the broad handle on this one which is easy to grip.

Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Dish - Teal
Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Dish - Teal

5.0 out of 5 stars Le butter boss, 7 Nov. 2011
My brother requested this item for his birthday and he was thrilled to receive it. Personally I think he should focus on one colour when it comes to his collection of Le Creuset items but I think he is borderline colour blind and he is happy to sport a full range of colours in and around his kitchen.

Page: 1 | 2